Reviews for Till Death Do Us Part
Silvertongued Dreams chapter 8 . 7/19
Awww :(
Silvertongued Dreams chapter 7 . 7/4
Great chapter! Please update soon!
Nika1997 chapter 7 . 7/4
Oh my... I don't know what to say. It was a great chapter for sure, and I loved Dustfinger's conversations with you. All in all this was pretty awesome. The only question is what the hell happened to Raine? Hope you update soon!
TheeeePunkin chapter 6 . 5/20
Oh my god! I love this story!
You're fantastic! And I always have to laugh so hard at you're little chats with Dustfinger in the end :D
chibihinachan chapter 6 . 3/15
omg u finally updated! woooow, yay some development! although I would suggest if you're going to continue on with this line of writing that you edit it to M, cuz the scenes are edging towards lemons. but great job!
Silvertongued Dreams chapter 6 . 3/14
Good chapter! I would say it was borderline M, though...
Love it! Please update soon:)
lala3366 chapter 5 . 7/16/2014
More please! I love this story and hope Raine and his father would eventually be alright and meggie and Dustfinger be happy.
Silvertongued Dreams chapter 5 . 6/24/2014
Oh boy! This is gonna be intense!

Please, write more soon! .3
Cabiria1999 chapter 5 . 6/24/2014
Woah. Awesome. Love it.
Eeveemaster7 chapter 4 . 5/25/2014
Oh please update this story soon! I just found your Inkheart stories and read all of them today lol I love how you write Meggie and Dustfinger so please continue! :)
Silvert. Dreams chapter 4 . 5/5/2014
Good chapter, a bit short, but sweet! Please, update soon. :)
Mrs.Hunnam chapter 4 . 5/5/2014
Loved the update. I need more! I'm on the edge of my seat.
chibihinachan chapter 4 . 5/4/2014's a filler. I don't really have much to say, since not a lot is happening. Glad to see Dusty is being protective of her, but I don't have anything else to comment on. Next chapter?
PhantomPlease chapter 3 . 4/26/2014
Please, please, please, please, PLEASE UPDATES! I never knew how much I needed Dusty and Meggie together until you stories! I have completed them all in a matter of a few hours and I simply crave more! Please UPDATE SOON!