Reviews for STARS ABOVE Demon Profiles
Themulchmeister chapter 7 . 2/5/2013
Can't wait to see the Second's Demon Profile. Judging from what she's already done to Kagami and Homura alone, she seems to be the most calculating and evil of them all.
Themulchmeister chapter 6 . 6/12/2012
What a badass cathedral this demon was eh? Only three demons left now...Can't wait to see them revealed!
Themulchmeister chapter 4 . 4/22/2012
This demon was one of my personal favourite so far. He just seemed so creepy and terrifying, espceially with all those maggots wriggling around his body.

By the way are you putting the nie demons up in a particular order? I'm just wondering why you've gone with first, fifth, fourth and now third.
Themulchmeister chapter 3 . 4/22/2012
I'm guessing Gaspare was one of your favourites. Especially since he had the most airtime out of most of the demons. I originally thought he might've been a creation of one of Konata's online fantasy games!
Themulchmeister chapter 2 . 4/22/2012
Gotta try and remember when this one appeared. I should go back and check for myself but...Anway I'm guessing he won't be performing any puppet shows again...
Themulchmeister chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Oh I get it now, this was the one of the first ones to appear in your fanfic wasn't he? These are really creative villains you've come up with on your own.
satuross chapter 2 . 3/13/2012
Thanks for the update :D

Glad we can see universe expansion for the stars above, more demons means more story :D

Oh, i forgot which one which turned homura to a gold statue, and which one who acted like homura...hmm