Reviews for The Old Have Bad Dreams
Aww that's so sweet!
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 1 . 5/5
Oh this is beautiful!
Elivra26 chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
This is so beautiful! I love how well you've got into Rory's point of view, and the manner in which the Tardis takes such tender care of the Doctor is just... lovely. It nearly brought a tear in my eye. Really wonderfully written, and thank you so much for such a brilliant story!
PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
Ahhhh, *blinks back happy!tears*

Thank you...

*HUGS*

Mandy
the ticking clock chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
your writing blows me away.
you write with such emotion, such beauty and such care that this story could easily be part of a doctor who episode. it's flawless.
Great job.
TimetravelingArchaeologist chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
This is a very insightful beautiful piece.
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
This was sweet! I love it!
steelneena chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
This is why Rory is the best of them all. Thank you for this.

I think this is my number one favourite Doctor Who fanfiction of all time, and I've read some good ones.
Sky Writes chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
This was really sweet! I love the idea of the TARDIS giving the Doctor good dreams!
Jara2 chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
I love this. I love how you caught it all in one short story, and I can even see Rory to have a special bond with the TARDIS as well.

Well done!

I dont think they gave Rory enough attention with this. The Doctor talked to him once about it and then there is the whole awesomeness in The Good Man Goes to War but what he feels, thinks or does, it is never said. But I think in subtle way, the Doctor knows and he respects Rory - it is obvious that their relationship changed a lot.
Primal Red chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
This. THIS. 8D

You have made this perspective come out so damn well...I was already able to see from the title that it will be quite a beauty, yet...I was taken by surprise when the words finished resounding through my mind. :3 Beautiful to such a intense degree, indeed.

The Doctor, and Rory...being over thousands of years old. ;A; *hugs them* ;A;
Tallulah Grammar Songstress chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
This is LOVELY. I really like fic exploring how weird it must be for Rory, and you do it really well here - sad and poignant and dramatic all at once. And the parallels with the Doctor are worked in very well and I love the idea of the TARDIS doing that and the comments on how Doctor/TARDIS is truly OTP. Really lovely fic!
one.twilight.sun chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
I love this, mainly because I love Rory so much and you've characterised him so well here and so Rory. He and the Doctor share these similarities and yet Rory keeps himself grounded in his humanity whereas the Doctor doesn't have that to fall back again. I loved how you pointed out that these memories of a thousand years would come out in nightmares at times because I can totally see that. Very well written!
Laughy-Taffy the Grape chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Cute fluffikins!
betawho chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
That, is brilliant.

I really really like the idea that the Tardis is taking care of the Doctor in those vulnerable minutes he's not even aware of. That somehow, for some time, he can be allowed not to worry, not to remember. To just be.

Great idea.