Reviews for The Legend of Spyro: Devil's Shadow
i am now sucked in!
cal chapter 3 . 5/18/2013
2 words GREAT CHAPTER!
Bluemane chapter 11 . 10/16/2012
Roftl spyros famous last words.

She will get out of here alive, as will I.
Bluemane chapter 7 . 10/16/2012
I really got confused with a lot of things through this book, and it just seems, what's the word? Childish, the way you've portraited their personalities, and what they've said, like with terrador.

"We will help her, Spyro, but for now, we must devise a brilliant rescue plan."

Sorry but what? Isn't terrordor meant to be wise, and I would supect his volcabuary would be better than a 10 year old,apart from stuff like that, all and all a great story
Guest chapter 14 . 10/6/2012
You are a good person. I thank you for commenting on my story when all i did was just swear and curse at it. I shouldn't of done all that stuff... and you after all are an amazing writer. But i was wondering... What if ignitus gives spyro another chance in life. Like hes at the dreamworld with ignitus and he says... Your time is not here yet. You still have a duty on earth. and ignitus gives him one more chance. Just a suggestion.
Eclipse the Dragonoid chapter 14 . 10/5/2012
Explore Remix from homestuck seemed fitting at the part where cynder said the long text block
Guest chapter 13 . 10/3/2012
This chapter was very intense; the battle was well-written, but the ending wasn't what I expected. Are you going to write another story that takes place right after Cynder blacks out? It feels like one of those cliffhanger endings, tbh.

Overall, two thumbs up! :)
Thomas Holmes II chapter 14 . 10/4/2012
I'm not mad with you myself; not really.
I feel so sorry for Cynder; I really do. But something tells me that we may see Spyro again.
TinTinTowers chapter 13 . 10/3/2012
YAY SPYRO AND CYNDER DIED! WHAT A FUCKING STUPID STORY AND THE PINK DRAGON RULES THE WORLD! THE END FRIK FUCKITY FUCK WHAT AN INSPIERING STORY. I GIVE THIS A 0.1 out of 5 dumb dumb dumb.
TinTinTowers chapter 8 . 10/3/2012
OH YEAH SPYRO AND CYNDER ARE TOTALLY YOUNG HELPLESS SOULS. I liked your story until you made SPYRO and CYNDER total weaklings. YOUR AN EMBARICMENT TO SPYRO FANS. SPYRO is a fucking purple dragon and can go into dark SPYRO. Idiotic bastard
TinTinTowers chapter 6 . 10/3/2012
I HATE YOUR FUCKING GUYS! YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT ROMMANCE IS GO BURN IN HELL BITCH
TinTinTowers chapter 4 . 10/3/2012
YOU DUMBASS AUTHOR! YOU RUINED THE FUCKING STORY BITCH! SPYRO SHOULD OF BECAME DARK SPYRO! BUT YOUR TO STUPID TO THINK OF THAT!
TinTinTowers chapter 2 . 10/3/2012
Amazing story. Keep up the good work! You are a talented author.
Darklighteryphon chapter 12 . 9/27/2012
Man that was sad but than again I've seen alote of fanfictions were Spyro dies of Cynder It's not funny, and it's all the same.

Spyro dies or is killed

Cynder gets upset.

Cynder either kills herself or becomes the main character in the sequel.

I've seen it all, And it makes me sad that alot of people do it that way.

Terrador, Hunter and Mara clearly don't know what to say to someone who's "lost" someone they love.

Terrador Seems to not care that he just "killed" their only hope to stop malefor.

Hunter Didn't make sense "will you ever forgive him?" what kind of question is that? Spyro hasn't been "dead" for a day and already your acting like it never happened, some friend you are Hunter.

And Mara "There are plenty of reasons to live even if you no longer have the one you truly love." that was just cold.

I don't think Spyro died in there because we didn't see what really happened to him. I Hope he does come back for the sequel (if their is a sequel) but knowing my luck, that's not going to happened.
Anon chapter 11 . 9/18/2012
This is one of the best fanfictions I've read. You had the character's personalities and such spot on, and the ending literally left a tear in my eye.

Keep up the good work!