Reviews for PostNero Traumatic Stress Disorder
tigerlily124 chapter 10 . 3/22
Good job. Thank you!
Linvalay chapter 5 . 12/27/2014
reading this story again and i couldn't help but feel really sorry for the security detail outside of spocks quarters. Is there a chance that they overheard the little escapade?
catbob1 chapter 10 . 7/20/2014
Great story. "Hope began to blossom" - beautiful ending. Thank you.
Krysnel Nicavis chapter 10 . 7/18/2014
Highly compatible minds. I guess you know what that means :D

I thoroughly enjoyed this fic. & Spock/Kirk's first time was both beautiful and hot. I love it.
SweeneyGirl310593 chapter 10 . 1/11/2014
This was a great fic. The burned halfbreed was an outrage. Love how protective everyone was and how characteristically ready to forgive Spock was. Hate crime really is hateful! Loved how you gave our perpetrator a strong if twisted motive as well as the whole thing with Kormac. Was nice to see the hope for redemption at the end rather than just making a one dimensional 'baddie' as well as seeing how the Vulcan therapy facility and the enterpises security department (almost like a police drama!) worked. Liked including Stonn too. As to the slash it was adorable and the love scenes were pretty intense! A great portrayl of race relations or lack thereof as well as insightful look at the mindset of obsession. Great fic. Im kinda a sucker for trio h/c. Also you delt with Uhura very well...
XanaduHawk chapter 10 . 11/12/2013
I think it's wonderful Ted is getting the help he needs and is being treated with compassion and understanding; You don't find that kind of ending often in this type of fanfiction.
PlainReader chapter 10 . 11/7/2013
hey, i was wondering if you are ever going to make a small story about Ted and Stonn?
primadonnafirstladyofthestage chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Oh hell no. Ain't nobody gonna hurt my baby
WeirdLittleStories chapter 9 . 8/15/2013
It's nice of you to try to make it all better, but a delusional psychotic doesn't just come to his senses like that. Spock's good, yes - amazingly, astonishingly good - but even he can't cure psychosis in five minutes.

Aside from that totally unbelievable element, your story was enjoyable.
darksideofnight chapter 3 . 6/14/2013
This story is so amazingly fantastic! It is exactly what I've been looking for to read! Also, Chapel's equations comment made me laugh so hard...you are a genius!
Arch-Nemesis chapter 10 . 6/10/2013
I love this story! Thanks again for the wonderful fic.

ArchNemesis
Sakaki151363 chapter 10 . 6/6/2013
This story was amazing! I love the detail u put into it and that u wrote from many different people's perspective. The love scenes between everybody, especially spock and kirk, where not only hot but filled with such love that those scenes where, in my opinion , brilliantly written. I love the depth of the characters in it as well. I could feel Mathews' pain along with the others. Though, I was really impressed with how u wrote Mathews, usually when smaller characters are used in a story like this, writers always seem to have trouble developing that character in a logical, realistic way an u where able to do that. I was very impressive. It such an amazing writer. Keep up the good work.
Though there were a lot of typos. I suggest getting a beta, which I would gladly like to offer u my service. Also to help, u might try reading it backwards. U catch a lot more typos that way bc it eyes have to actually focus on the words one at a time instead of automatically scanning what u r reading before u actually consciously think about it. I hope u know what I mean lol!

Love,
Raine
courtoftheair chapter 5 . 6/2/2013
"Spock recalled all of the articles he had read on the Galactinet about how to properly prepare one's anus for penetration..."

I... why would that even be a thing? I'm really enjoying this, despite the 'Ghod' thing. What is that about?
0Through1the1Glass0 chapter 10 . 5/31/2013
Wow. O_O This was REALLY good. I can actually understand why Matthews did what he did, misguided but still - I understand him D:

And Spock and Jim ... wow.

This was REALLY well written with the perfect mix of drama and the side action as well as main action. I really enjoyed it :D -claps- Forgive a review so late, by the by - I stumbled upon it XD
Guest chapter 10 . 3/8/2013