Reviews for PostNero Traumatic Stress Disorder
Italy's Driving chapter 3 . 8/8
All the single ladies_All the single ladies_All the single ladies_All the single ladies_OH oh oh OH OH_OH oh oh oh OH_oh oh OH OH_oh oh OH OH_OH oh oh oh OH OH_OH oh oh oh OH_oh oh OH OH_If you liked it than you should have put a ring on it_IF YOU LIKED IT THAN YOU SHOULD HAVE PUT A RING ON IT_OH oh oh oh OH OH_oh oh OH OH Me downloading this story.
KatieLyn chapter 10 . 2/7
A very satisfying ending. It would have been a shame and a waste to let Ted rot even though he did an unforgivable thing. He's brilliant and redeemable. I would like to think he and Stonn and up bond mates. That would totally blow minds.
KatieLyn chapter 2 . 2/6
I found this story on a long list of someone's favorites and I saw some stories that were clearly goofy fan girl types of stories. I saw this one and I decided to take a chance on it and I am so glad. You're clearly serious about your writing. There are many parts that are adorable but they're written with restraint and don't interfere with the flow of the plot. So I know when we eventually get to the mushy romantic parts it is going to feel like a proper payoff.
nhrc chapter 10 . 12/14/2015
You wrote a remarkable story.
I loved how deep you have revealed the characters to us.
Hanyou-Foxgirl chapter 1 . 6/16/2015
This was an amazing story, bravo.
tigerlily124 chapter 10 . 3/22/2015
Good job. Thank you!
Linvalay chapter 5 . 12/27/2014
reading this story again and i couldn't help but feel really sorry for the security detail outside of spocks quarters. Is there a chance that they overheard the little escapade?
catbob1 chapter 10 . 7/20/2014
Great story. "Hope began to blossom" - beautiful ending. Thank you.
Krysnel Nicavis chapter 10 . 7/18/2014
Highly compatible minds. I guess you know what that means :D

I thoroughly enjoyed this fic. & Spock/Kirk's first time was both beautiful and hot. I love it.
SweeneyGirl310593 chapter 10 . 1/11/2014
This was a great fic. The burned halfbreed was an outrage. Love how protective everyone was and how characteristically ready to forgive Spock was. Hate crime really is hateful! Loved how you gave our perpetrator a strong if twisted motive as well as the whole thing with Kormac. Was nice to see the hope for redemption at the end rather than just making a one dimensional 'baddie' as well as seeing how the Vulcan therapy facility and the enterpises security department (almost like a police drama!) worked. Liked including Stonn too. As to the slash it was adorable and the love scenes were pretty intense! A great portrayl of race relations or lack thereof as well as insightful look at the mindset of obsession. Great fic. Im kinda a sucker for trio h/c. Also you delt with Uhura very well...
XanaduHawk chapter 10 . 11/12/2013
I think it's wonderful Ted is getting the help he needs and is being treated with compassion and understanding; You don't find that kind of ending often in this type of fanfiction.
PlainReader chapter 10 . 11/7/2013
hey, i was wondering if you are ever going to make a small story about Ted and Stonn?
primadonnafirstladyofthestage chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Oh hell no. Ain't nobody gonna hurt my baby
WeirdLittleStories chapter 9 . 8/15/2013
It's nice of you to try to make it all better, but a delusional psychotic doesn't just come to his senses like that. Spock's good, yes - amazingly, astonishingly good - but even he can't cure psychosis in five minutes.

Aside from that totally unbelievable element, your story was enjoyable.
darksideofnight chapter 3 . 6/14/2013
This story is so amazingly fantastic! It is exactly what I've been looking for to read! Also, Chapel's equations comment made me laugh so hard...you are a genius!