Reviews for Choices - Love
digimonfan4ever101 chapter 3 . 1/13/2009
awesome chapter, gonna love it
Hiroko-ka chapter 3 . 6/29/2008
YAY! TAIORA FOREVER! I LOVED this! It was beautifully written, and all that, and I was hooked! Write more Taiora fanfics!
Yami Vizzini chapter 3 . 2/17/2008
Well, perhaps the end was a little corny, but I'm a sucker for romance, especially Taiora!
Colin chapter 3 . 5/18/2007
Having read your other stuff, I see why Ken and the Digimon weren't in the epilogue (relating to my comment in the epilogue). The only thing I have to say is that there are two small fact errors. First, Cody is actually only a year younger than Davis. Second, Sora's crest color is red. Kari's is the one that's pink. Apart from that, excellent story.
American Chick chapter 3 . 8/4/2006
I really liked it. I think you did a good job for your first time. It was so ADORAIBLE! () Not every guy would jump off a bridge for some girl . . .course I don't think I would want someone to do that for me. I would like . . .die. Or jump after him of self combust in a fit of painck. But that's just me. I look forward to reading other stories written by you
American Chick chapter 2 . 8/4/2006
WHAT! TAI! NO!

(crosses arms stubornly) I blame Sora.
myshadowspirit chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
(screams . . .which sounds frightenly like Mimi.) I like Mimi. even though she so not tuned in with the world, she's still funny. And Matt's funny too. OMG I LOVE THEM ALL!
michael aguilar chapter 3 . 3/20/2006
i really love the story it was touching, it would be great for one of their TV shows (you might want to send it to them)(not sure they might do it though, just a suggestion). although it is too bad in the end sora ends up marring matt :(. (I am 13 and i still like the shows, but this is really something you can get into).
ULTRAPRIME chapter 2 . 11/28/2005
Hey Chris I really enjoyed your Taiora problem is that Sorato *bleach* is growing more popular.I hope it's not going to be too popular.
ULTRAPRIME chapter 2 . 11/28/2005
Jennifer chapter 3 . 8/3/2005
nice fanfiction but the funni part was when tai said hi mom when he was gonna die that was funni but there were some mushy love parts that was weird but fit in good with the story
RyoTheSaiyan chapter 3 . 7/23/2005
wow so dramtaic i think...no im a man! men dont cry! *sniff* dagmamit...
Ryan chapter 3 . 7/5/2005
I thought Courage 1,2,3 and Love 1,2,3 were really good. I guess its because Tai's my favorite character. This has been probably the best fanfiction story I've read on the internet and know a lot of Digimon sites with good fanfiction stories. You should make a follow up of this its so good. I haven't read the last thing because I wanted to say all this before I forget it.
Jedi Takeru chapter 3 . 6/17/2005
This... it touching... DIGIMON ROCKS! *dances* *spins an imaginary orange bladed lightsaber around* Matt was VERY in character... Matt is insane cool... Tai is too, but Matt's hair rocks... as does Tai's but still... This story ROCKS! I hope you continue to write for many decades to come, for you havetalent that could give atmosphere to the moon. How come you don't write stuff like this more often?
Jedi Takeru chapter 2 . 6/17/2005
Tai's got a thick head. He wouldn't give up so easily. Plus... Kari needs him. He, being her brother, would want ot be there for her. Other than that, AWESOME CHAPTER! I suppose Tai could be having a Supremely Illogical Moment... Yep. Tai's never very logical anyway. Except when he needs ot be... barring this occasion, of course.