Reviews for Break
falconrukichi chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
Baby leila case. For a while they stop version
Destined627 chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Poor Reese and Carter...
ImaginaryNumber chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Nice little story, well written. Thanks for writing.
MBooker chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
oh wow! This was great… there seemed to be regret on both sides.

I loved that even though Carter ended things, she is still concerned for Reese and even Finch.

I felt oh so sad that Carter hung up before Reese's words to her could be heard.
lovemboth chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Nice! So much still left unsaid.
blacktop chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Really enjoyed re-reading this. Great atmospherics and characterization.
Hilary Parker chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
Nicely done! It really felt like a missing scene!
StillStacie chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
This was a cute and sweet short . Good job !
SeveRemus chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Oh, VERY well done! I wouldn't be a bit surprised if at the beginning of the next episode they had a conversation much like this.

Especially liked: "He wondered even now what it was Carter had seen in Finch that persuaded her to let them go after Reese had gotten shot." YES! Exactly!
Monique chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
I liked this one shot alot. I like how you wrote Carter dealing with him after all that has gone down. I'm sooooo looking forward to the next time Carter/Reese talked since the last eppy. I hope the writers do as good a job as I think you did.
ForestLark chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Thanks for posting this - well-written, true to the characters. It's a nice sense of closure (hopefully just for the time being) that we didn't get from the ep.
ladybrin chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Woot- oh what a perfect fic- i loved it- and thanks for writing- i love me some reese and carter- friendship/love - whatever- PS i love my boy Finch too- so you can write us one focusing on Finch - please?
persnikitty5 chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Great job! I have a feeling something along these lines will happen. She'll resist but I think Finch and Rese may need her before the season ends.
BigFan chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Well done. It really tied up the episode for me. I hope that Reese/Finch decide to help Carter/Fusco solve some regular cases in the hopes of getting her to team up with them again.
Evesgreenleaf chapter 1 . 3/13/2012