Reviews for Too Many Coincidences
boekenworm chapter 6 . 1/5
Wauw, great story. especially the end. It was fun.
girlscoutcadettekayla chapter 6 . 10/30/2015
just want to let you know that that last line where her Harry mentions that he won't be a savior but he'll help somebody if they're his friend; that warmed my heart so much, and definately explained why harry is so irritable in your story. Thanks for making my heart melt.
Guest chapter 6 . 3/12/2015
I liked this concept, but Harry was a little shit in this. I like canon Harry well enough, but in this, I just wanted to punch him in his smug little magic-is-so-superior face. That being said, this was a very enjoyable read, and extra kudos to you if you meant for Harry to come off that way.
SeleenaMarieDragonMistress chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
The US government in all their wisdom has come up with a law called Stop Online Piracy Acts (SOPA). It’s basically a blanket law to stop ALL forms of online piracy including fan fiction, fan art, and fan videos! So they punish those that they want to punish. BUT they also punish all of us who express our creativity through writing, drawing, and recording around something that may not belong to us, but that we LOVE. There is a Petition on WE the People that ends on the 19th of March that needs 100,000 signatures. So far we have 53,470.
If you want to sign, go to:
.gov/petition/stop-sopa-2014/q0Vkk0Zr
Krysania chapter 6 . 7/21/2013
I wish it had more..
jaelin910 chapter 6 . 7/20/2013
I wish there was a bigger story here, it's interesting
ripper34 chapter 6 . 7/12/2013
good story
Rrit chapter 6 . 12/29/2012
look, i dont think your a bad writer but alex rider's not helpless, and i think that your apparent favortism for harry has gotten in you way when you wrote this.
also jk rowling created ginny with a "girl power" and independance type of personallity, your ginny is well ooc in my opinion, sure ginny had a crush and idolized harry, but she was still down to earth about it.( not so much in the 2-3 books but she matures)
i'd also like to say that your not a bad writer of any thing along those lines but that you should probably just write HP alone, or stop writing crossovers where its harry and a down graded other , in this case it was alex rider.
this by the look of it on the discription looked like a good story, and i do like parts of it, but remember my advice. this critec is'nt ment to be harsh and demanding and tell you what to do, its just advice and wether you follow it idk, but i wrote this to improve your writing
Guest chapter 6 . 6/30/2012
Your Harry love has clouded your mind! Please scale it back next time, if you do forray into Alex Rider again. Alex is a spy who goes on dangerous missions, he is capable, smart, and quickwitted. The story was 'okay' but could've become better if you'd written him (Alex) the way he deserves... neat concept through
LadyVukavo chapter 6 . 6/25/2012
Hey I really liked this story. I thought it looked cool but would turn out bad like most crossovers I've come across but I'm actually hoping to find a sequel when I look through your list of stories (believe me when I say that's rare since sequels rarely do the original justice in my opinion)
rawr52 chapter 6 . 5/18/2012
Really great idea. I liked to see all the similarities and differences between the two Cubs :D
Anonymous chapter 6 . 5/14/2012
I was looking through your reviews and I saw the one from "randomasrainbows" about UK drinking laws.

I understand that they were trying to help, but unfortunately they got the laws wrong.

Drinking laws in the UK state that:

- You must be over 18 years of age to buy alcoholic drinks in a bar.

- You are not allowed to buy anyone under 18 years of age an alocoholic drink in a bar, however old you are. Non-alcoholic drinks are fine.

- You must be over 18 years of ages to buy alcoholic drinks from stores (e.g. supermarkets).

- You are allowed to order an alcoholic drink in a resturant ALONG WITH A MAIN COURSE from the age of 16, AS LONG AS you are accompanied by someone over the age of 18.

The drinking age of 21 (what randomasrainbows was incorrectly telling you) applies to the USA but not to the UK. Since both Alex Rider and Harry Potter are English, however, that is not relevant other than to point out where (s)he got confused.
Anonymous chapter 5 . 5/14/2012
Jesus Christ, your Harry is a total dickhead!

Seriously. He's such an asshole.
randomasrainbows chapter 3 . 5/9/2012
in the UK drinking is legal for those over 18

however buying alcohol outside of bars or restraunts is limited to 21 and above
anemix chapter 6 . 5/7/2012
I really like the beginning, but despite the fact that I agree that the ending is realistic, it still makes me sad. I wish you had shown them helping each other and growing a friendship over time.

(\/)