Reviews for The Fletcher of the Opera
PartySplat chapter 7 . 7/23/2015
I never liked Irving anyway... He creeped me out O.O
Jerry Lao chapter 13 . 10/5/2013
I have never seen the phantom of the opera before, but this was amazing ;;
E.L.A chapter 13 . 9/10/2012
I like this ending alot better that the movie- the main character (cristina diae) dies at a young age and the phantom doesn't let them go as easly
E.L.A chapter 6 . 9/5/2012
Swear words? I dont like those words
E.L.A chapter 5 . 9/5/2012
Please, no swear words!
Book girl fan chapter 13 . 7/18/2012
I love the Phantom of the Opera, and that was fantastic!
Guest chapter 13 . 7/7/2012
Aww, I feel bad for the Phantom. Also I think this is a awesome story, well done!
RomanianPrincess chapter 13 . 4/8/2012
There's a sequel? Like... in real life or would you be making it up? Holy cow please write it!
Hard Coaster chapter 13 . 4/8/2012
*speechless*

You alone can make my day take flight. xD!
TheRecklessRocket chapter 13 . 4/8/2012
poor phantom nice idea about the pnf titanic
Sierra-275 chapter 13 . 4/8/2012
As promised, Another Review, But First, SOrry If I'm To Insisting But I Can't Help It I Just Love Ferbnessa Than Any Other Couple In the Franchise. Ok Here's The Request Which Actually Is a technical Advice, Since Titanic Is A Historical Event, So The People from the Ship That I Would Mention Is The Real historical figures, that You CANNOT Mixed Into With The Characters From P&F:

* Ship's Officer & Crews:

- Sixth Officer James Moody

- Chief Engineer Joseph G. Bell

- Bandmaster Wallace Hartley

- Quartermaster Roberts Hichens

- Look-Out Crew Frederick Fleet & Reginald Lee

- Wireless Operator Jack Phillips & Harold bride

- Isidor Strauss& Isa Strauss

- Sir Cosmo Duff-Gordon & Lady Duff-Gordon

- Noël Leslie, Countess of Rothes

And Many More

I Simply rrequest but strongly advice that the P&F characters do not become any of the historical figures from the RMS Titanic, I didn't ask them to make appearance either, but i ask of that their existence should be honored by not being played by P&F characters like the way in this story (The Fletcher of the Opera). You Can reply To This Review On The First book Of Your Ferb's stories Quadrillogy.

Sierra-275 Out
Sierra-275 chapter 13 . 4/8/2012
Not Everyone Have Their Happy Ending, That Is The Paradigm That The Phantom Must Faced.

Ok, I'll Be Lawyer For Hire If Andrew Lloyd Webber Sue You. Besides technically The IP For The Phantom Of The Opera Isn't His, He Owns the Musical & the Movie, But Not The Storyline. Hey, Why Make A Sequel To This, I Think Is One Is Good Enough, Besides I Kinda Predict that It Would Be Like The Time When You Said

Ah h, I see You Have Accepted My Challenge, I' Am Most Pleased As A Historian (Personally) And For That I'm Willing To Give A Technical Consultancy, But Just Please Make That Titanic Story A Ferbnessa One, Considering There's Already Like 789 Of Phinbella And Keep Rising In Numbers day By Day, So Please A Ferbnessa One, they Need More Support! Besides We Can Use Lawrence's Antiquities Expertise For This Or I Don't I Know. But Even If There's A Slight Phinbella, I Don't Mind, Just Focused To Ferbnessa. To Top It All, I'll Say tahnkyou, For Not TO Follow Or Make The Plot A Like As the Movie, can be Similiar But Not The Same.

Next review Is a Simple But Important Request About It.
WordNerb93 chapter 13 . 4/7/2012
That was... intense. This chapter actually made me pity the Phantom... DANG IT! I DIDN'T WANT TO!

But, in the end, Phineas and Isabella are together, and the Phantom lives. I'm actually kind of happy about that...

Anyway, looking forward to your next few stories!
Michi41 chapter 13 . 4/7/2012
Whoa...both a tragic ending and a happy one. Although I'm not a fan of the Phantom, I can't help but feel sorry for him.

And yes, go for both the sequel and the Titanic one, if you're really up for it. I have yet to see the latter and obviously the former, so yeah, I'd love to see them in PnF form. :)
crazymusicalgenius96 chapter 13 . 4/7/2012
Awesome ending!

This may sound weird, but how do you insert those line things that separate the shoutouts from the real chapter? I've been meaning to ask. )

And I'm almost done with the first chapter of Les Miz! D