Reviews for The Unquiet Castle
Guest chapter 2 . 3/12/2013
That was fun. Fantastic how you wrote that whole manipulation and sword fight scene. Very good dialogue.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Nice writing style. Good descriptive introduction.
Timelord2012 chapter 18 . 4/19/2012
Loved this story, it really made me laugh!

Keep up the good work, can't wait for your next one.
Baje Barra chapter 18 . 4/18/2012
AHHHHH! Leon getting up the courage to tell Lady Elaine stories, her telling him he's shy and him getting all embarrassed.

Merlin's Flower spell was GOLD, and Gwaine and the scorpion...basically, this was the cutest ending in the entire world. Cannotwait for the next installment, you guys rock my world. 3
Baje Barra chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Ohh, the part about the table was beautiful, especially through Gwaine's eyes. I love seeing him get sentimental. Gwen! Arthur! so good to see them again, of course they'd come back early to fuck with the knights. I loved Merlin knowing and snickering the whole time Arthur was disguised. He would :D

Can't wait for the epilogue, you guys!
EffervescentAardvark chapter 17 . 4/15/2012
Heh, I've just had a marathon session and read all of this in one day because I got completely hooked.

I've been chortling away to myself for what seems like hours :) This is really entertaining and all the boys are so in character. Great fun. Many thanks!
FreakingZebra chapter 17 . 4/15/2012
Aw yeah this is really good! Great that ag are back now...:) love this chapter it's great and made me smile ;) thankyou so much, I love the Friday knight series - some episodes more than the real series! :D can't wait to find out more on the gnome ep too...love the start of it on reanimated! X
Baje Barra chapter 16 . 4/14/2012
Ohhh I love the way the spell works, how it overturns their personalities :D As always, makes me so happy. Yeahhh, Leon, get back at Gwaine. I love those two.
FreakingZebra chapter 16 . 4/12/2012
Best chapter ever! Seriously loved this! :D loved it when lance says 'that's not gwen.' and leons just like 'you think?' :) I loved it so much tusvfkxqkzmehalvdewhbsnqjdb I'm all hyper now sorry :/ but yeah, IT WAS AMAZING! Please write more x
FreakingZebra chapter 15 . 4/11/2012
Yay loved it again! :) Leon and gwaine are both so cute when they get confused...oh, and by the way I thought you might like to know that I just met rupert young! In m&s at London paddington! And trust me, we shared some very awkward smiles! :) anyway, can't wait for another chapter - please update soon!
FreakingZebra chapter 14 . 4/5/2012
Aw no poor leon...:'( but gwaine still made me laugh! XD leon is such a nervous person when it comes to love but that's just even more cute isn't it? :D can't wait for more!
FreakingZebra chapter 13 . 4/2/2012
Aww yeah this was funny! Loved it, so cute with leon fussing over his clothes etc. he fails at fashion but that's ok! XD can't wait for the next chapter - as always!
Baje Barra chapter 13 . 4/1/2012
Ahhh, Leon so cute and awkward and unfashionable :D What are kids wearing these days...-snigger- His scenes with Elaine are so adorable, I'm excited for this shit.

Gwaine! Don't bring ta-WINS to the picnic, you'll make Leon even MORE awkward and unfashionable than he already is!

This'll be fun. Really looking forward to next chapter!
FreakingZebra chapter 12 . 3/31/2012
Ha ha this chapter made me laugh so much! The table rolling down the hill...:) love when at the end merlin adds in 'at least she didn't have a rolling pin' :3 so cute! :D
Baje Barra chapter 12 . 3/30/2012
No, Gwaine! Don't steal Merlin's shirt, your broad shoulders will rip the thing down the middle and Merlin only has like THREE SHIRTS!

Sorry. That was my response to the last chapter :D

I love these Friday Knights series so much. They feel like actually watching an episode of Merlin, one of the happy ones like the Goblin ep. Us fanfic people usually stick to the drama or the ships, but you and May Glenn are just fricking funny.

I love the idea of the castle fucking with them, and your title for this part rocks too. I hope you update soon! This is too awesome not to continue.