Reviews for Supernova
AngeGirlmon chapter 1 . 4/2/2015
He jumped out the window! Lol that's funny. And sakura is like you did what?!
Aki WildQueen chapter 1 . 1/31/2015
Awww poor Naruto.. those role models would be pretty hard to live up to...
Amika-Kyou chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
Very nice! Especially the dark ending fit exceptionally well.
Delicate Desires chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Aw, this was so sad! But I love the friendship between them here (: Very cute fic!
shasa chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
WELL that was mildly depressing. :( AW NARUTO I'D GIVE YOU A HUG. I've been away from the ff scene for a whiiiiile but here's some concrit!

He thought she might of sighed. - might have*

"Listen to me Naruto, nobody expects any thing from you, all right?" anything* (I think it's usually only one word)

Keep writing, hopefully happier things? :)

-shasa
BruHaeven chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Why did I never review this? Oh yeah... that whole stoopid real life thing. Anyway, *ahem*

I LOVE THIS. IN ALL CAPS. BECAUSE IT IS TRUE.

Also because you took the prompt and did something that I completely didn't expect (as in, I thought you'd do something fantastical and mystical and not at all like R-Life and then you went and did the opposite) which I tink is always a nice surprise .

So, again, to reiterate:

I LOVE THIS. IN ALL CAPS. BECAUSE IT IS TRUE.
Cinma chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
I can't ever read a work of yours and NOT review... I really love this. I half-expected them to kiss but you know, he ends up crying LOL. I like your take on Naruto's character! Most of the time, fanfiction writers - including me - make him out to be this... illiterate and lazy student but it's refreshing to see him having to prove himself in a different way in an AU.

Yeah, I have no idea if what I wrote makes sense. Lovely job!
AstroMarze chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
It was nice :D
junealondra chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
YES. yes. yes. yes.

i love this. truly.

i love your random au ficcys mostly because of the way naruto and sakura and sasuke are friends :) it makes me incredibly happy.

anyways, what i like best is the way you used the promptie. as usual it's like a sideways/backwards/backdoor interpretation of the prompt that i would never think of ever and that i'm super jealous of.

love you and let's talk soon!

ps. i like the title a lot too
WarriorQueen124 chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
This was amazing.

I loved it. The quote is really inspiring.

Great job and keep writing!:D