Reviews for Consequences
Alessandra chapter 8 . 5/13/2013
Hey there Impsy! I've read all of your work and I must say, you are one talented writer! :)
You gave me the exact ending I wanted with "Consequences". Thanks for pulling me out of depression.
MorningAngel9 chapter 8 . 8/13/2012
This was a great story. Thank you for writing it. After the way that ME3 ended we need those sort of stories for the best closure :))
Adrianne Whitt chapter 8 . 6/4/2012
LOVED this! After months of procrastinating, I finally finished Mass Effect 3, and like I knew I would be, was disappointed with the ending. I much prefer happy endings, and yours is the best I've read. So, thanks for that. :)
Theodosius chapter 8 . 5/1/2012
Awesome fanfic. Really gave me closure for my femShep who romanced Kaidan that was definitely not present in Mass Effect 3's excuse of an ending. Beautifully written.
CattLou chapter 5 . 4/22/2012
This is really good. It makes me feel much better. I can end my game with this - thank you.
Lia chapter 8 . 4/16/2012
LOVE THIS ENDING! You just made my day :-)
Lossefalme chapter 8 . 4/15/2012
AWWW! I'm so glad you included this conversation as an epilogue! It's a very nice way to wrap everything up and give a very sweet and comforting ending to everything. Yes, there's still alot of work to do, but they are all alive, and together, and as a team they can handle it. Love how everyone chips in with something to say about Shepard and how she's speechless at the end. Love it. :) Great ending!
REB-ART chapter 8 . 4/12/2012
Really enjoyed this story! I may have teared up a bit...a lot. I'm glad you stuck to having consequences for our characters in terms of injuries, Shepard’s lost leg etc. Thank you for writing. :)
dorko525 chapter 8 . 4/8/2012
Omg I actually got really teary eyed over this. This is something I wished the endings had. An aknowledgement of the dedication, sacrifice, and perseverance that Shepard has shown throughout all 3 games. Of them all being together. Dammit, Bioware! I haven't had a tantrum in over a decade but I'll def pull that card out if your "extended" endings suck goat dingdongs! Argh.

LoL I digress, an awesomely satisfying ending! Love it!
Xx Eve of Destruction xX chapter 8 . 4/8/2012
Ahhh I'm in tears. The final toasts were wonderful and I loved the dynamic between Shepard and her crew this chapter, it's great that they all share such a deep bond.

Thanks for writing this story, it was truly a pleasure to read. :)
Rinoax chapter 8 . 4/8/2012
And this is a good ending :_)

thank you so much for doing this.

They really smashed my heart and this is really good for recover it.
GahoCleric chapter 8 . 4/8/2012
*favorites all of the times* Awesome ending. 3 3 3

All of the awesome. I'm waiting to see what you have in store next.
KirbyKreamPuff chapter 8 . 4/8/2012
As I write this, happy tears are streaming down my cheeks. Thank you for sharing your wonderful ideas of how the game could have/should have ended. The sadness about their scars/experiences are balanced perfectly by the epilogue toast. I can only hope that the DLC in the summer(?) will leave my heart as happy as you have 3 :D
I like ME3 123 chapter 8 . 4/8/2012
Interesting, very interesting. That describes the story, it has a great plot, you used the characters well, now on to some comments a bit less related to the story. I have seen a lot of names for relationships, shenko, shakarian, etc. But I guess as long as humans live, we'll come up with new obscure acronyms and names. Also, I thought the ending was very sweet.
MsFemaleGamerUK chapter 8 . 4/8/2012
aww what a happy ending, i wish it never ended, but stories do eventually have an ending. good work on making me all emotional at the end of that