Reviews for Screw This, I'm Firing the Halo Array
Warden of Lore chapter 6 . 3/10
I don't know where this is going and I don't care. Its so chaotically beautiful.
LOW59 chapter 6 . 2/3
Very good story !

But where are the turians, the geth, and all the other mass effect races ?
Or do they come late and see all these humans ships (and covenant) over the reapers destroyed ?
Because HFY ! (Humanity F*** yeah)
XxVokunxX chapter 2 . 1/15
What the fuck dude seriously dude what the fuck
Tahkaullus01 chapter 6 . 11/18/2014
Forget about there being two Master Chiefs. You realise there are now two Sgt Johnsons, right?
Fiori75 chapter 6 . 10/22/2014
when are torg and riff going to show up? the chaos they cause will be epic, especially if bunbun is with them.
Ultimate Fan chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
Best story ever in the history of everything.
jabbarulez chapter 6 . 9/7/2014
ultimate showdown indeed! go chuck Norris! BWAHAHAHAHA!
jabbarulez chapter 2 . 9/7/2014
... dafuq!? I WANT MY MOMMY!
guest chapter 6 . 5/18/2014
*gasp* I just realized. You should totally put slenderman in this story. He may not actually help in any way... but he could stand there. Menacingly.
AvengersReviewer chapter 6 . 5/1/2014
Ok... let me be completely honest here. This fic has an absolutely absurd premise and probably should in no way be taken seriously. That being said, it is surprisingly well written for such a story. Perhaps its the fact that (with the possble exception of the first chapter) the characters in the story are actually taking things seriously and are more or less in character, which is normally my biggest issue with absurdity-inspired fics. (I'm sure you know the kind of fics I'm talking about here). Overall, this is one of very few so-called 'crack' fics that I've considered to be decent reading material.
To answer your question at the end of chapter 6, you've been doing a pretty good job emphasizing the differences and incompatibilities between the different sides. (Ok, so that's not quite what you asked, but that's the only bit I feel qualified to answer)
I'm definitely looking forward to the confrontation between the two UNSC groups next chapter, specifically the 'Keyes family reunion' and Cortana meeting herself. (I think we already know what the two Chiefs are going to be concerned with)
Tallman7 chapter 3 . 4/27/2014
Oh dear god. The ultimate clusterfuck begins.
Sora with an S chapter 6 . 3/14/2014
I'm still waiting for the Autobots to show up an gang up on the grounded Reaper forces.

Your back - and - forth of Reapers powning/Reapers getting powned is actually quite fun to read, especially considering the crack origin of this story.
Bobthedestroyer chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
ArchAIngel said "Finally, how about a Commander from Supreme Commander gets in on the action? Armies of mecha are nice."
Personally this is the best idea ever. You must add at least one ACU. Please.
The power of the illuminate and seraphim compells you.
Bobthedestroyer chapter 6 . 2/28/2014
Greatest thing I have ever read. Ever. Of all time.
please make more good sir.
voidblade6 chapter 1 . 2/14/2014
You know if the game actually ended like this I would have shit my pants.