Reviews for Screw This, I'm Firing the Halo Array
Mac-The-Editor chapter 6 . 4/15
This chapter was great; I love it when people can write silent protagonists well, and you hit it outta the park in this chapter.
Shepard131 chapter 6 . 3/17
it's been 5 years and I reall t want more.
Yeet chapter 2 . 8/24/2016
I loved this. MORE!
Carthienes chapter 2 . 6/2/2016
Best Chapter in the series - this is my new personal version of how Mass Effect 3 ended.
It has the advantage of not even trying to take itself as seriously as the 'real ending', yet manages to make much more sense.
Thoroughly enjoyable. I can not wait to see if the alliance of the multiple franchises manages to save the ending in the rest of the story. Meanwhile, you have convinced me to write one of my own.
DenzinoftheMountain chapter 6 . 4/25/2016
Are you trying to get us to ship Matriarch Kiara and Commander Stevens? Because I'm shipping those two! This story is so much fun! I can't wait until more of the characters stay meeting up. I'm betting that Jack is in London and will soon meet up with Harry and the twins. How will magic users react to biotics wielder react to plasmid user?
Skaz Wolfman chapter 6 . 3/16/2016
Can't wait until you update this beast. This is some damn good crackfic. Following!
Skaz Wolfman chapter 2 . 3/14/2016
I have never laughed at any crackfic as hard as I just laughed at this. I wish Douglas Adams were here to see this masterpiece. I feel kind of bad about Hackett though...
Guest chapter 6 . 2/26/2016
Fuck yeah! This is epic!
Guest chapter 3 . 2/26/2016
CHARGE! (Has a horde of anyone who hated the endings behind me, all screaming in righteous gamer-fury.) DIE, you horrid things!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/26/2016
0_0... What the fuck?
Guest chapter 1 . 2/26/2016
That was a fucking hilarious ending, you did fucking win.
OfAllTrades chapter 6 . 2/3/2016
Love the story, just subscribed. Hope it's still alive. If we're adding things from every universe there is, can we see some Supreme Commander in here?
Reichtangle chapter 3 . 1/24/2016
my god... its so... beautiful...
CMVreud chapter 2 . 9/6/2015
LOL.
AWesome.
You caught the spirit of Adams.
Warden of Lore chapter 6 . 3/10/2015
I don't know where this is going and I don't care. Its so chaotically beautiful.