Reviews for My Knight in Shining Armor
Noooooooo
R5-Is-The-Bomb chapter 17 . 8/20/2014
I'm crying now
Michael Clifford's Bae chapter 17 . 7/26/2014
HOW COULD YOU KILL AUSTIN!?
Shoes2001 chapter 17 . 5/28/2014
OMG I love the story, but why did u have to kill austin?! still a great story though!
Guest chapter 17 . 5/8/2014
I am dissapointed. WORST ENDING EVER! Great story though.
Guest chapter 17 . 4/22/2014
Even now it makes me sad
Guest chapter 17 . 2/22/2014
it was really good but so sad that Austin died
Daddysgirl11 chapter 17 . 2/7/2014
I loved this story! It was actually one of the first ones I ever read...I just don't recall reviewing back then for some reason. I guess I didn't know guests were able to review until I got my own account. I just really loved this even though I was balling my eyes out towards the end like the crowd was. I remember coming to school last year the day after I read this, still highly affected by the impact it had on my emotions. I was telling my friends "She is such a great author, but I was just so sad reading the end!" But hey, it's how you wanted it to end and I think that's great. Always stick to what you love no matter what people say or think. Loved it! :)
BellaR5 chapter 17 . 8/30/2013
My family and doctors think I don't have emotions because I haven't cried in over five years, not even when my grandma passed away. But no lie...I'm crying right now. Balling my eyes out actually. That was amazingly written...way to depressing, but amazing none the less.
Snipergirl330 chapter 17 . 8/26/2013
Wow... Just... Wow.
I loved it.
Don't Change Your Face chapter 17 . 8/11/2013
OMG! I love you and your stories, but I hate this so much right now. Why did Austin have to die?! :( I'm feeling so confused right now I don't even know what to think. I loved the story, but the ending was so sad! You're still a great writer though (:
Heyimsydneyy chapter 17 . 8/6/2013
AWWWWWWWW IM CRYING
Booklover72 chapter 17 . 8/1/2013
Ok can I seriously cry right now. Amazing story!
Guest chapter 17 . 7/22/2013
Oh my gosh, you killed Austin. I'm like taring up!
AGirlAndHerPen chapter 17 . 7/14/2013
I know this is kind of an old story...but I still have to review. I LOVE your stories so much! They're some of the best I've read, but I'm legit crying right now. So...I'm very conflicted. I'll just go cry because I'm just a freakish fangirl right now, 'kay?