Reviews for Of Forbidden Diaries and New Glasses
Hellooo chapter 3 . 3/20
Let's just ignore that I didn't notice there was a last chapter and I needed to read the reviews to figure it out, mmkay? w *Is an idiot*
Okay. Take the long 'awwww'.
Now add some squealing that I'm surprised didn't wake up my neighborhood (ah, Saturdays... How I love you)
That's my reaction to this chappie in a nutshell.
It's just cute, okay?!
OKAY.
(Seriouslythoughthatwasadorableandprecious w)
Hellooooo chapter 2 . 3/20
DCASLKBVFBEKBJCKLSHIIRGFREBSOCUTEICANTEVENFFFFFFFFF-
THAT WAS... THAT WAS...!
Ummmm...
*Silently Googles 'a strong synonem (can't spell) for something very, very cute'*
Okay.
That was... *Deep breath* Captivating, charming, delightful, appealing, darling, pleasing, adorable and heavenly. 3 (That's a heart, BTW) PLEAAAAASE CONTINUE. This couple is so underrated it should be illeagle and MEIN GOTT THIS IS CAPTIVATING, CHARMING, D-
Helloooo chapter 1 . 3/20
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW- (Deepbreath) -WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! I LOVE THIS! PRUSSIA IS SOOO PRECIOUS WHEN HE'S IN DENIAL! X3 I swear to Gawd, if he's uke here, I this will be the best story EVER.
This is cute and while reading this I was lesoning to Honey bee by Blake Shelton it is good
You did great :)
Cute
Blazing Ace chapter 3 . 5/1/2013
awesome fic!
hellfox6 chapter 3 . 2/14/2013
so freaken cute
happy unicorn chapter 2 . 5/6/2012
...i should be mad, considering how much i hate this paring, but...GAH!
happy unicorn chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
...you just made me like PruAus...WoW
the dark euphie chapter 3 . 4/25/2012
Leaves us doing with the story what we will, I like this story like this. Sometimes there doesn't need to be a defined ending. Good work.
Bambuutin chapter 3 . 4/20/2012
Perfect! This was just perfect! Good ending for a good story! Thanks for writing it! _
Americanchick chapter 2 . 4/16/2012
OMFG! THIS IS AWESOMENESS! You really should continue this 'cause I like LOVE it!
PandaBher chapter 2 . 4/9/2012
Loved it! Keep writing your really good ;)
Bambuutin chapter 2 . 4/9/2012
Why u no continue? ARRRGH I WANT MOOORE! NO I need more!