Reviews for Chasing Shadows
Guest chapter 4 . 9/16/2013
Aww I hope you continue this! Poor shawn and gus!
ruby890 chapter 4 . 1/18/2013
So good update plz.
RagChinaDoll chapter 4 . 11/4/2012
Gus is found. I have missed yours interpritation of their banter.

Shawn killed some one (well six someones), i've read fics were Shawn has killed but never have i felt the way you've made me feel right now.

You've got to update soon. That last paragraph almost made my heart stop beating.
RagChinaDoll chapter 3 . 11/4/2012
it's gettung rather tense. I love your description. Not to mention your insight into everyones thoughts.

I hope they get to Gus in time, he's my fave character and for some reason i love seeing my faves getting hurt. :-)
RagChinaDoll chapter 2 . 11/4/2012
oh i love the staircase comment, the connection you's made with missing a step and a friend is awesome.

Dismembered finger, for want of a better word eww.

Along Came A Spider refrence. I like, Now i have to work out what it coul... oh i think i've got it.

to the next chapter. :-)
RagChinaDoll chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
oh very interesting. i wonder were you're planning to head with this. Off to the next chap. :-)
unobtrusivescribe chapter 4 . 6/25/2012
Great story! Very interesting and exciting! Poor Shawn! At least he got to Gus in time:) I wonder what will Lassie or anyone else will say when they see them
00000909000000 chapter 4 . 6/23/2012
I just found your story and I really am enjoying it. Poor Gus and Shawn.

I hope it doesn't end there! Can't wait for more. Thanks for sharing! :)
Purple-Jaxie chapter 4 . 6/14/2012
I love how you accurately describe the characters and their dialogue. Cannot wait to read more.
proudtobepurple chapter 4 . 4/26/2012
Ok first of all I loved those stories at the beginning! So cute! And then it turned into the huge range of emotions! I was like oh my gosh he found Gus/Oh my gosh they're torturing Gus/Oh crap Shawn just shot six people/that's ok they were torturing Gus/Shawn is awesome/Oh crap Shawn just shot six GANG MEMBERS...this is only going to get worse before it gets better...please update soon!
Guest chapter 3 . 4/13/2012
As always awesome. Suspenseful and written well. Cannot wait for an update.
Zemby chapter 3 . 3/28/2012
I'm just getting more and more into this story. It's full of tension, heartbreak, and I still can't get over the fact that you guys actually cut off one of Gus's fingers. The story is so dark, but it's just so well written that I can't help but enjoy it. In a...completely not-weird way. Because I think I worded that oddly.

Anyway! Even if it means more fic for us, I hope you get access to Psych again soon.

And as always, looking forward to the next chapter.
maggie chapter 2 . 3/24/2012
and I was wondering when you guys'd start another Psych fic!which is why I was overjoyed when I've seen this,anyway so far it's great and can't wait 'till ou update!

and yeah this is my 1st time reviewing,but I've been reading your storys for quite some time and I gotta say you guys are awesome (:

so yeah update soon
Eliza chapter 2 . 3/22/2012
WRITE MORE NOW!
Zemby chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
God man I love how this is written. Detail, emotion, all of it is written so well. Great pacing and intimidation. Looking forward to more!