Reviews for Blissful Awareness
shadewatcher chapter 3 . 3/18
Ooooh is magic an aphrodisiac to the Bots? XD that would be freaking hilarious. LOL
horsesrules chapter 3 . 11/29/2015
It's good write more
just yuki chapter 2 . 9/2/2015
Sam/Harry pairing please. we need more of those
tamashiyuki chapter 3 . 7/2/2015
Be continued? Very goooood!
Guest chapter 3 . 4/29/2015
can you update this soon
ROGMethos chapter 3 . 12/17/2014
So far I really enjoyed your story. I've never read a Ratchet and Harry pairing, I look forward to reading how it comes about . I hope that inspiration will hit you soon, I can't wait to read more.
Sevvus chapter 3 . 12/14/2014
yeah ok...2 years later wheres the rest of it?
lol i know i two years old why read it? well cuz you damn well made it sound bloody interesting! so i had to look anyway..I blame you.

you should so make more...juuuuuuust sayin
AmniIsRoving chapter 3 . 7/19/2014
I really like this, though I see you haven't updated in a while. Hopefully your muse is still encouraging you, and maybe one day this will be completed.
Amni
megs chapter 3 . 7/18/2014
aggiornamento
buslimpan chapter 3 . 5/29/2014
Wow! This story is really intresting!
mochilera chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
Hello, I love your fic, I think the story is deep and interesting, I fasina your handling of characters.

As for the match I would like to be a trio, because each of them deserves only the best, yet the pairing that I really like and put the few fics usually encounter.

fantastic work

P. D. sorry spelling, English is not my native language.

_

Hola, me encanta tu fic, me parece que la historia es profunda e interesante, me fasína tu manejo de personajes.

En cuanto al emparejamiento me gustaria que fuera un trío, porque cada uno de ellos solo merece lo mejor, aun así el emparejamiento que pusiste me gusta mucho y del que generalmente encuentro pocos fics.

fantastico trabajo

p.d. siento la ortografía, inglés no es mi lengua materna.
My Solitude chapter 3 . 10/18/2013
Interesting chapter. xD
I-Am-Annabel-Lee chapter 3 . 9/2/2013
Yup totally dying the corner of my room right now. T_T no updates since 2012, DYING.
ABundleOfDaydreams chapter 3 . 6/8/2013
:D
Yuuki Heartfilia-Dragneel chapter 3 . 5/11/2013
nice story hopr you update soon! ;D