Reviews for Blissful Awareness
Luminescentserpent chapter 3 . 7/21
I AM LOVING THIS! Your story is so enticing that I couldn't stop reading and its left me excited to see more. I love how you have managed to weave Harry Potter and the Transformers characters so well together. I can't wait for your next chapter to be posted! :) :)
Mitsukini Haninozuka chapter 3 . 6/30
More chapters plz!
Raven4701 chapter 2 . 4/13
Can it be a harry/ratchet/Optimus please that would be so sweet he would have two too love and be loved ! and could you make it a mpreg ?
Deathe chapter 3 . 4/12
LoL! Ratchet has a link!
Rachel chapter 3 . 3/13
I WANT THIS TO CONTINUE it is awesome i was so looking foward to ratchet and harry too
Akira Chikara chapter 3 . 1/7
Are you going to update this story? I really like it!
shadewatcher chapter 3 . 3/18/2016
Ooooh is magic an aphrodisiac to the Bots? XD that would be freaking hilarious. LOL
horsesrules chapter 3 . 11/29/2015
It's good write more
just yuki chapter 2 . 9/2/2015
Sam/Harry pairing please. we need more of those
tamashiyuki chapter 3 . 7/2/2015
Be continued? Very goooood!
Guest chapter 3 . 4/29/2015
can you update this soon
ROGMethos chapter 3 . 12/17/2014
So far I really enjoyed your story. I've never read a Ratchet and Harry pairing, I look forward to reading how it comes about . I hope that inspiration will hit you soon, I can't wait to read more.
Sevvus chapter 3 . 12/14/2014
yeah ok...2 years later wheres the rest of it?
lol i know i two years old why read it? well cuz you damn well made it sound bloody interesting! so i had to look anyway..I blame you.

you should so make more...juuuuuuust sayin
AmniIsRoving chapter 3 . 7/19/2014
I really like this, though I see you haven't updated in a while. Hopefully your muse is still encouraging you, and maybe one day this will be completed.
Amni