Reviews for The Beholder
Crystalmoon39 chapter 4 . 5/3
Aww! Puck is so loved by his little 'family'. You've really done an amazing job with this!
Crystalmoon39 chapter 2 . 5/3
I kind of did consider Coyote to have some kind of tie to the Maza family, at least since he borrowed the father's look. It could be he also borrowed their genetics.
Crystalmoon39 chapter 1 . 5/3
Loving this from the start. Keeping true to the episode while appropriately adding the inner voice and perspective of Puck. Really a great job.
Zuzanny chapter 5 . 1/22/2013
i really enjoyed this fic.
Sea's child chapter 5 . 9/16/2012
Very interesting. I like how you showed Puck's point of view in these episodes.
shadowwriter01 chapter 5 . 6/5/2012
Interesting chapter.
PeaceLightVictory chapter 5 . 6/1/2012

Poor Puck!

Not fair at all. That scene in the show always fascinated me. I love how you wrote it.
Anon chapter 5 . 5/31/2012
I liked this chapter. I liked of Puck's inner thoughts - how he was terrifed of Oberon, but didn't let it show on the outside. Great job!
Anon chapter 4 . 5/30/2012
Yay, a new chapter!

Just … just don't kill him with iron or anything, all right? He may be a pompous jackass, but he's still …

Still what?
James Birdsong chapter 4 . 5/26/2012
Good. Yay it is excellent.
Sonar chapter 4 . 5/26/2012
Nicely done.
Page-Mistress chapter 4 . 5/24/2012
Here's an idea for you.

Technically, it's not looking back if he sees them in the reflection from a window.
CMR Rosa chapter 4 . 5/24/2012
Another good chapter.
Anon chapter 3 . 5/14/2012
"…Thailog was killed in the Clone Wars."

Yeah, sure. Okay, so it's a Star Wars reference. Whatever, it still works.

And then … instead of handing it over, he simply shook it out of the pouch and let it fall to the ground.

Son of a …!

He let out a string of obscenities in language that hadn't been spoken for thousands of years...

Amazingly funny!
Bookwyrm chapter 3 . 5/14/2012
Totally love your story! I especially liked Puck's point of view during Goliath's 'dream.'

"Oh yes, the sun. Can you see it, Goliath? It's beautiful."

Wow. I deserve an Emmy for this. Or an Oscar. Or something.

Hilarious!

Wonder how Puck will react to Alexander when he's born.

Keep up the good work!