Reviews for The Root of All Evil
Guest chapter 5 . 11/13/2015
Oh no he didn't! He did not just use that "I'm your husband so do what I say" shit on her. Damn, she may not aim for his stomach if she punches him this time.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/13/2015
Gina? Wtf is Gina still doing in town? She's hanging w Port? That just doesn't seem right to me, I can't trust her.

Castle, this is the 1800's, what on earth made you think it was ok to make an announcement like that at a big dinner? Ok, so it's family and close friends (and Gina), but still! He should have married her first. Then spoken privately to her father. Then just let people find out naturally. Ugh, he's an idiot sometimes!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/13/2015
Well, after the ending to City Slickers I guessed right, she's pregnant.
Ugh, can't believe Amanda Stevenson is back and is going to try to free Bryant. And he thinks he's gonna kill Castle and frame Kate? Ha! He can try, and I'm sure this story will drive me crazy (in a good way) but I'm sure he won't succeed!
skruff chapter 11 . 3/20/2015
Gosh this series is amazing. Your writing is amazing. YOU are amazing. You never cease to amaze me.
Now amazing looks like a weird word
Keep up the amazing work!
Guest chapter 12 . 12/1/2014
GEEZ! Now you're calling somebody's ROOF the ground! I'm starting to get the picture. Your own home has dirt floors and you don't even know the difference.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/1/2014
Like a few other amateurs you insist on calling a floor the ground. Educated people know the difference between a floor and DIRT. If you want to see the ground, go to a park or a garden or someone's yard. Inflicting such very poor grammar on your readers is not a good practice. In fact, it is a very ignorant practice
Ky03elk chapter 15 . 6/25/2014
Awwww Lanie
No whining, you are loved around here, Kate Beckett, let us take care of you for once in your stubborn life."
and just flail all over this, had me on the edge of my seat chapter after chapter!
thank you!
Ky03elk chapter 14 . 6/25/2014
Geez i thought there were happy tears before, now it's ridiculous!
Okay," she sniffled, nodding her head, looking back at him with a watery smile. "I can have faith."
Ky03elk chapter 13 . 6/25/2014
Almost. She was almost there.
happy tears, all the happy tears!
Ky03elk chapter 12 . 6/25/2014
Their gaze broke as they both turned to look at Laura as the freckle-faced girl lowered the still smoking gun to her side, letting it fall from her fingertips to the ground below.
no i did not see that coming;! Twist was perfectly twisty!
Ky03elk chapter 11 . 6/25/2014
Robert Stevenson was going to die
totally condoning this violence! Go Castle!
so glad they rescued him, happy dancing was involved!
Ky03elk chapter 10 . 6/25/2014
"It wouldn't be that easy…" she stated, quietly, as if she were speaking to herself. Slowly she turned to face him.
please, please be that easy, cause geez even i had to brush my teeth after that :/ killing me here slowly, it's like willingly showing up to be tortured! And hitting the next button for some more (totally rocking this fic!)
Ky03elk chapter 9 . 6/25/2014
The question is what are you going to do for me in return?"
not sobbing. Not sobbing. Not sobbing.
can't even say thanks cause of the not sobbing
(thanks)
Ky03elk chapter 8 . 6/25/2014
Sarah let out a light giggle. "Don't thank me yet, silly, you're still stuck in this cell."
love Sarah. Shuddering at her idea. And cheering Alexis' and her boys ;-)
Ky03elk chapter 7 . 6/25/2014
Consider this a warning." One of the robed figured yelled. "This isn't your town anymore. We don't want you here. Get out while you still have your lives.
geez jumped and nearly dropped the phone. Did not see that coming! And geez she may not be that safe in prison with Demming there! Ahhh!