Reviews for Destination Forks
DutchGirl01 chapter 19 . 4/30/2012
Amazing chapter, loved it. I would love to see Jasper his POV for Twilight. He is such a great character and deserves his spotlight for a change.
kiwihipp chapter 19 . 4/29/2012
Well I have done what I usually do when I find a good story: Instead of reviewing each chapter, I am 'just going to read the next chapter to see what happens, then I will review', I end up reading it all.

A story that is only getting better! I think you covered the Quileutes reaction and their evasiveness about what happened to Sam and Emily extremely well, showing us, the readers, almost how the elders thought about presenting it to the youngsters!

As for poor Bella, it must have been hell to live with Renee when she was so unstable, mood wise! Good of her to get herself off to Forks, at least Charlie is very stable, although boring, but it all turned out well in the end.

I think it would be nice to get some more background from the Quileutes about Harry Clearwater and his health and Billy's reaction to finding out Bella is seeing Edward. Jaspers POV would also be interesting!
jberri79 chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Is this a Jake/Edward fic? Because that's what it's coming up as. But when I click on it, it says Edward/Bella and I DON'T do that pairing. I'll do Jake/Edward or Jake/Bella- never Edward/Bella.
DutchGirl01 chapter 18 . 4/28/2012
Really enjoyed this chapter, great work.
Rosie.Fl chapter 18 . 4/28/2012
will you finish the story once bella comes to forks or will you make your own twilight? i would like you write your own, a lot :))
kiwihipp chapter 6 . 4/28/2012
Lovely presentation of the anticipation of Bella to Renee and Phil's wedding. Her response to Charlie is also understandable. Just give her good old 'Wuthering Heights' and she is fine!
kiwihipp chapter 5 . 4/28/2012
Well, that went better than what one could have imagined. Poor Sam for being the first to turn into a giant wolf!
kiwihipp chapter 4 . 4/28/2012
Really a cool chapter! Jacob obviously does not think this is for real, nor do any of the youngsters I think, apart from the fact that it could be cool to become a wolf. It is obvious that the older generation fully believes in the legend.
kiwihipp chapter 3 . 4/28/2012
Very good description of the reaction of Billy when he heard that the Cullens had returned! Jacob's reaction to the legend is plausible and his feelings about not being told of the legend it believable too!
kiwihipp chapter 2 . 4/28/2012
Mmmm! Good piece of writing! It must be hard to be the only single in a house of 3 couples! For so long too! Alice's foreboding might just come true?
kiwihipp chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Not bad! I like when authors try to write something outside the Twilight story, but still in canon. I look forward to the next chapter!
DutchGirl01 chapter 16 . 4/12/2012
Really liked the boys time together. Can't wait who's next?
DutchGirl01 chapter 15 . 4/10/2012
Great chapter, loved it.
Kelly-Starfly chapter 13 . 4/8/2012
Great story, loved reading the back ground of each character before Bella gets to Forks.
LdyPhantom chapter 13 . 4/8/2012
Thanks for the update- It is nice to read such a well written story. Keep up the good work.