Reviews for Alan, Wake Up
Reclaimer7 chapter 6 . 2/4/2013
This story was awesome! I could imagine the whole thing, and hear the Characters voices in my head, as I read.
I liked how this was like a little prequel to American Nightmare.
Also loved the writing style.
Keep up the good work!
Thelann chapter 6 . 9/20/2012
First, allow me to thank you for this story. It was a great read from start to finish. Although it didn't last long, I did find myself always looking forward to more.

I was glad to see Cynthia in there, however briefly. She's one of my favorite characters in the series and the connection between her and Tom was well laid out throughout this chapter.

I did notice that Alan changed into the clothing he wears during American Nightmare; that was a very nice touch, too. Overall, I'm sad that the story has ended, but I'm not disappointed.

I look forward to more reading more of your work in the future.

Best Regards,
Thelann
OnyxShine chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
IT'S NOT SCRATCH! IT'S SC****
Thelann chapter 5 . 7/26/2012
Glad to see another chapter, and an action-packed one at that. Personally, I love Mr. Scratch and I love how he represents all the darkness inside of Alan.

I'm looking forward to your next chapter, as always. But I'm very much looking forward to how Alan, Zane, and Sarah will be planning to fight off Mr. Scratch now that he's becoming more and more powerful.
The-Amazing-Deadpool chapter 5 . 7/23/2012
I really like this story. I hope to see more very soon. Keep up the great work.
Thelann chapter 4 . 6/26/2012
It's been a while, but I'm glad to finally be able to read chapter four. The manuscript page in this chapter was perfectly written, and it reminded me of listening to Alan read them aloud while playing the game.

I can't wait to see how Zane, Alan, and Sarah are going to handle Mr. Scratch and whatever taken are there to back him up. Also, don't take your lack of reviews to heart. It has nothing to do with your writing style and much more to do with the fact that Alan Wake isn't as popular of a topic as say, Harry Potter or Twilight (although, it sure is more interesting than both those).

You've got the Alan Wake writing style down and have a plot that so far is very interesting. I look forward to your next installment.
Thelann chapter 3 . 5/19/2012
Really enjoyed chapter 3! Once again, I thought it was perfectly written for an Alan Wake fic, especially the character dialogue. I'm glad to see that you haven't given up writing, and I can't wait to see how Alan, Sarah, and Zane are going to prepare for the coming darkness.

Also, if you somehow incorporated Cynthia Weaver into your story, I wouldn't be upset. P I absolutely love her personality and overall character.
Thelann chapter 2 . 4/28/2012
I'm very interested to see what happens next in your story. As a big fan of Alan Wake, I absolutely loved the story of the first game, DLC, and American Nightmare, and I'm glad you'll be trying to incorporate your story as well as you can with the existing canon.

Your writing style is perfect. Honestly, I can hear Alan's voice reading the words when I read your chapters; it's scary.
Morgane Lurker chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
I'm so happy somebody's finally writing a story on this theme - I've been wanting one ever since playing the DLCs (don't worry, I won't nag at you for not following them). I'm interested in seeing where you'll be going with this.

A point of grammatical interest, though: be mindful of the tense you're using, it switches back and forth in some places. E.g "*I'd* never see Alice again, and worse Mr. Scratch *will* become more powerful".

However, it's a great first chapter, and I hope you'll go on writing. Update soon!

/Morgane