Reviews for The Knights of Earth
Historyman 14 chapter 20 . 1/9/2014
This is a awesome story. we need more like it. Will Nunnally see and walk soon? Make her a action girl, like from Nightmare of Nunnally.
Miki-chan13 chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
This is a really good story, my only complaints would be the grammer mistakes. Please up-date soon, and I'd be happy to do fanart, if I get the time
Saint River chapter 19 . 6/2/2013
Well they can't win them all but then again, didn't the Vagan simply retreat most of the time?
Saint River chapter 17 . 5/31/2013
I only just noticed that Kaguya only made an appearance now. With so many members the KOE has, I'm really curious to the structure of their chain of command and ranking.

Now get into my favorites.
Saint River chapter 16 . 5/31/2013
I love the fights. Good job on that. And an even better job for making use of Milly, Shirley, Rivalz and Nina instead of leaving them as simple side characters.
Saint River chapter 12 . 5/31/2013
Lelouch and the KOE get more allies and members. But at the same time, new enemies. I expected Sawasaki but not Katase and Kirihara. Mao is going to be pain in the KOE's ass, isn't he? Well if he going down, he might as well go with a bigger bang. That is if he dies.
Saint River chapter 10 . 5/31/2013
I was beginning to wonder when Schniezel would show up. Nice to see Tohdoh making Suzaku realize the true nature of battles. Now to the next chapter.
Saint River chapter 8 . 5/31/2013
Things have gotten better. Tohdoh and the Holy Swords join Lelouch. And there's that mystery guy.
Saint River chapter 7 . 5/31/2013
Tamaki just can't seem to get a break, can't he? Is it me or is he and Kewell starting to become friends. Finally, Kallen gets the Guren.
Saint River chapter 6 . 5/31/2013
It seems Lelouch isn't the only one making alliances. Looks like Lelouch's speech was broadcasted world-wide. And it appears the Knights of Round have discovered Charles's dead body.
Saint River chapter 5 . 5/18/2013
And this chapter reveals how the story gets its name. This chapter was entertaining.
Saint River chapter 4 . 5/18/2013
Here we get a look at the enemy's true nature and some new characters. And to give these characters voices... I find that somewhat bold.
Saint River chapter 3 . 5/16/2013
I see you're making note of the OCs. I guess I should have expected.

So Clovis and his group along with Suzaku, Lloyd and Cecile have joined forces with Ohgi's resistance cell. Not many fanfics with that kind of event happening.
Saint River chapter 2 . 5/16/2013
Nice battles you got here. From what was presented, CC did not give Lelouch Geass, Clovis did not die and there's a mysterious guy looking over the battles. This story is getting better.
Saint River chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
Interesting start. Very interesting. Clovis in this chapter seems to be a bit remorseful. Now I am wondering if he will have a bigger role here than in canon.

Frankly, I am not familiar with Super Robot or Gundam AGE. With that said, I won't be able to tell the difference between the elements from those anime and the things (characters, abilities and mecha) original to this story. Plus there are OCs in this story and I'm too lazy to do research.

But whatever. I'm enjoying this so I'm just going accept it as is. It will save me the mental trouble anyway. Now on with the remaining 19 chapters.