Reviews for Pretty Blue Eyes
JennaFer121 chapter 5 . 3/19
This was so great! It's such a great balance of fluff and angst and I loved every part of it! I also love the whole idea of Kurt and Blaine meeting this way, very original! I also loved reading both points of view. Thanks for writing such a great story!
lilyvandersteen chapter 5 . 10/31/2014
I love how enthusiastic Rachel is. And our boys are just so sweet, awww!
lilyvandersteen chapter 4 . 10/31/2014
Awww ... Aren't they cute together? I'm glad Kurt thawed out.
lilyvandersteen chapter 3 . 10/31/2014
Kurt is so sad :'(
lilyvandersteen chapter 2 . 10/31/2014
Kurt saves Blaine from a bad date :D And they're actually going on a date themselves :D
lilyvandersteen chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
Blaine is sweet, but he tends to put his foot in his mouth, doesn't he ... Pretty Blue Eyes is a beautiful nickname, though.
BellaTocchio chapter 5 . 10/10/2014
GAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWW
I kill me!
Delicious!
I loved this one
* running to read another fic of yours*
bookworm134 chapter 5 . 10/2/2014
That date was absolutely perfect. Thank you.

Loved the story so much.

Keep up the great work!
Peanutmama0724 chapter 5 . 9/28/2014
Each story is just such perfection. I'm going to be so sad when I e finished all your stories so I really hope you're writing more!
ARomanticAtHeart chapter 5 . 12/8/2013
Such a great story !
Rinoa-sa chapter 5 . 11/25/2013
being lost, being completely and utterly lost, and then finding himself again. Blaine helped him. even without fully knowing what he did, Blaine was that final, strong push that Kurt had needed to get his life back together. this was really emotional, i really loved it and i'm gonna be completely honest with you, Kurt's part was my favorite. loved your writing, it made me cry but then it made me grin so stupidly to myself as i read how Kurt had picked himself up and tried to find happiness again. kudos on a beautifully written fic!
Jill Pickle chapter 5 . 9/3/2013
Awwww what a perfect ending! Such a sweet story :)
raspberrytwists chapter 5 . 8/21/2013
This fic was amazing! I loved the ending it made me flail over their adorableness! I just love them so much in this fic!
teilo chapter 5 . 7/22/2013
I loved this story especially the last chapter! :)
emlovesyouu chapter 5 . 5/14/2013
The falling in love with you part at the end *u* loved this so much! :) xo
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »