Reviews for Star Crossed Lovers
rainstormslove chapter 12 . 6/19/2013
I see it has been quite some time since you've updated. Are you planning to finish the story? I'd love to read more...
Guest chapter 12 . 3/6/2013
Please write soon
cjrayray chapter 12 . 1/6/2013
3 :)
Guest chapter 12 . 12/31/2012
Great chapter! I love this story.
Cassa-Andra chapter 12 . 12/16/2012
This is an awesome story filled with information that only people who are gymnasts or true gymnastics fans would know. I love the way that the story flows and how the characters interact with each other. I look forward to seeing where you take this story.
Kiwiflea chapter 12 . 12/11/2012
Read this all in one sitting! I liked the interaction between MIOBI characters and the real team USA girls! Looking forward to reading more! Have a great day!
cole87 chapter 12 . 12/9/2012
loved it!
Izzy chapter 12 . 12/9/2012
I really love this story! Update soon! Payson and Sasha interaction soon?
CastielIsMyAngel chapter 12 . 12/9/2012
YaYyyy new chapterrr :d
zabini123 chapter 10 . 10/9/2012
I just found this story and have to say this is amazing I really like the way you have used both real and miobi gymnasts its really original
And my favourite bit of gymnastics well I'm not really sure ... The best bit was definitely mckayla maroney's amanar (which wasn't properly stuck having watched it several times in slow motion but was pretty damn spectacular - it made a judges jaw literally drop along with probably all gymnastic fans) the most memorable would have to be the fierce five holding hands waiting for aly raisman's floor score even though she only needed a 10 but as a British person I would have to say it would be any of team gb's medals (probably Beth twedlle's in particular because she has been waiting so long for that Olympic medal or possibly the guys team bronze because the last time there was a men's team even in team finals rope climbing was still one of their events :o I know right I didn't even realise that it was an event I though its only purpose was for conditioning)
Kissin Concern chapter 10 . 8/25/2012
Great update. Love the gymnastics in the story. My favorite moment was Aly winning Gold on individual floor exercise.
Katie chapter 10 . 8/25/2012
awesome chapter! My favorite Olympic gymnastics moment has to be McKayla Maroney's stuck Amanar during the team competition!
Iz chapter 10 . 8/25/2012
Love! Update soon!
Perko chapter 9 . 8/10/2012
Really great story so far, a treat to read and quite different then the others out there...would love you to continue this.
Izzyb101 chapter 9 . 8/9/2012
Love! Will Sasha and payson finally confess their feelings? Update soon!