Reviews for Parallels and Divergences
Sada.Fire chapter 18 . 6/29/2013
So after coming across your story, spent like the last three days reading up to the latest chapter because it's that good! I actually like that you don't take the game work for word so the dialogue isn't exactly expected to the point where you have to skip parts of the story. I also like the slow pace your taking with development with Shep and Vega realistically. Like, they're not in each others pants or anything right from the get go. It's a nice divergence of character development. Haha I think I can actually relate my character a lot with your Shep also becase I'm an Infiltrator too in my playthrough mainly because I favor my sniper rifle as well. It makes me feel more bad ass; its jut my style. Can't wait for an update. I want MORE! MWHAHAHA! I'll be waiting. :3
eboncat chapter 18 . 3/14/2013
Hey there, just wondering if you are still updating this fic? Found it today and have really liked it so far :D
TinyElephant chapter 18 . 10/31/2012
I really enjoy this story, and I would love to see it concluded. Your Shepard is very interesting and her relationship with Vega equally so. Any updates in the works?
Samolfran chapter 18 . 6/30/2012
That's a lotta action! :)
Can't wait to see what happens next, apart from the obvious game plot points...
jpgFury chapter 18 . 5/1/2012
You covered that beautifully. I like the banter and way Shep reacted to poor Thane - sniff sniff
Quilate chapter 18 . 5/1/2012
That was great once again !
Kira Kyuu chapter 18 . 5/1/2012
Thaaaaaaaane! D;

Thanks for the update. . . . (Thane D; )

K9
moxious chapter 18 . 5/1/2012
Oh wow, this latest chapters is just brilliant. I love how you navigate between such different moods and emotions (both your characters' and the atmosphere's) without it seeming forced or awkward. You've pulled it off so well!

I don't remember whether I've said this before, but your Shepard is one of my all-time favourites. She really feels so alive, so real; she's not a perfect saviour, but that's okay, because she's just right. Keep it up... we're all anxious for the next scene :)
RewindedMiracle chapter 18 . 5/1/2012
ABBY

ABBY...pls. This chapter hurt. IT HURT. My heart. I don't think it exists anymore. Thane. Poor Thane. I just want to hold him. WHHHHY -sobs-

So the beginning was great. Nice start to a heavy, action chapter. The light joking made you think it'd be a fluffy chapter but noooooo.

Silly Abby. ily.

James though. James. I just...you write him so wonderfully. It makes me grin ear to ear because um...perfection. Wonderful
semper paratis chapter 18 . 5/1/2012
I think thane's death was the saddest part for me. I really loved that character so that was my box of Kleenex moment. Excellent chapter. I generally don't like chapter that have a lot of recapping from the original but you did a good job with this. I can't wait for the next chapter. Great job.
Kira Kyuu chapter 17 . 4/26/2012
Awesome! Thanks for the update! ]

K9
Guest chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
I just wanna rub this all over my face because it's perfect.
Quilate chapter 17 . 4/25/2012
The nightmare was really stressful ! But i'm glad to see a little bit of tenderness between Payton and James :-)
RewindedMiracle chapter 17 . 4/25/2012
I'm crying over the nightmare. Poor Jacob. I hadn't expected him to be dead. I can't remember if you told me that he was or not but seeing it written down and him being in the nightmare was just...well it left me gutted.

It was so well written. So very well written.

"You're not gonna change my mind, Lola." So James.

Payton my love, you're so oblivious and perfect. Seriously, she's my Shepard. The flirting was adorable. The way you write James is the way that I see him.

I just really love this pairing and where it's going. The pace of the romance is so believable and at such a nice progression. xoxo
girlg33kkris chapter 16 . 4/23/2012
Even knowing how this would play out, I could feel the tension of the events. Shepard running through the brutes was very intense. The last bit with James reaching out to support her was great, too. Loving your character development; strong, well thought out, keeping with the integrity of the characters.