Reviews for Sons and Birthday's
Isilarma chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
I really like this. The interaction between Gold and Emma was very well done, and I loved the ending.
Russian8once1psych7 chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
awwwwwwwwwwwwwww so cute i love it:P Mr Gold and Emma good pairing
ekletik chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
enjoyed. well done.
Marcie Gore chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
AWW So sweet, He has a heart;] Of course he knows EMmA;s PAIn A WAY.
EnigmaSphinx chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Very nice. I especially loved the glimpse at Gold's interaction with Regina. That really made me smile to think of him silkily threatening her while the rest of the story made me smile with it's sweetness. Thank you for a job well done!
CoffeeJunkie33 chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Loved it! I can totally see them connecting over this. And I love when Regina has to do what Gold says. The look on her face makes me smile every time! I liked that Emma invited Gold to stay and spend time with her and Henry too.
Belka chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
I love friendship fics, and your story is a little gem:) Thank you for sharing it with us!
saku-lee chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Awww, loving sweet Mr Gold. Cute oneshot :)
DarkBelieverAnge chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
It was a refreshing change to see him doing something good, rather than something bad. I definitely loved that he and Emma connected through their grief over their sons. It was a really good story!
Vera-Sabe chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
This was a truly touching and beautiful one-shot. I really loved the interaction between Emma and Mr. Gold. I also liked how they both confided in each other about their sons. Makes me wish and hope the creators/writers of the show will do something similar soon, too. (Though, I kind of doubt it.)

I really liked what Mr. Gold did for Emma. That was a really sweet, kind, and wonderful thing for him to do. He really has a spot for her, which I totally love. When it comes to her, he's the person that he buried deep inside long ago. At least, I like to think that this is so.

After this kind deed/act, I hope Henry starts to trust Mr. Gold - at least a little bit. I just loved their interaction as well. The three of them (Henry, Emma, and Mr. Gold) could really rock the show, you know?

Last, the scene between Mr. Gold and Regina was classic, priceless, spot on, and awesome! I loved how he didn't even have to say the magic word and she had to obey him. LOL I totally love it when he puts her in her place, lol.

Well, again, lovely and beautiful one-shot. I hope you write more Emma/Mr. Gold stories in the future. There's not enough stories with these two out there. _ Keep up the great work! _
Iwannabegoldnrumpeled chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
I loved this! It is so sweet! It's good to see a Gold/Emma fic like this. :)
scabiorsnatcher chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
Khan! :squeal: I can't believe I didn't review yet! I thought I had. But this is a lovely birthday present, it truly is, and has made me a very happy chap :D Keep writing more fics, I love your writing style
Southernkeltic chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
That was so sweet. Even though Gold can be a bit...(fill in your favorite word) I can so see him totally doing this.

Well done!