Reviews for Cold Feet
HappyHippiHippo chapter 15 . 7/26
Sorta confused and I really want some more Puckabrina fluff!
Fire tests Gold chapter 13 . 4/12
Hello! I'm relatively new to this story, and I just wanted to say that I'm a fan of your work. I haven't reviewed as I go along, because I tend to review with every update, and I'm reading this while it has 15 chapters. The other thing I wanted to say was that I read your brain tumour story, and I really empathise with that. My friend was diagnosed with a benign tumour after she complained of headaches whilst on holiday. Her parents were doctors, so they took her to be checked over and she was diagnosed with the cancer. She had to undergo radiotherapy in America, so she was halfway across the world for ten weeks. She lost a patch of hair, and couldn't do anything without feeling tired. This was two years ago. Now, she is perfectly healthy, cancer free and back to her old self. She still has regular scans, and all have been coming up clear. Tumours are bad, but the stories don't always end badly! I wish your aunt all the best, and please can you update this soon? I really love this story. I appreciate that life gets in the way sometimes, so take your time, but don't give up on this.
SkyePenderwick chapter 15 . 3/23
PLEASE UPDATE!
Izabelle chapter 15 . 3/18
Hi, I'm a new reader. Just found your story today. At first I was expecting it to be just drabble, but then the plot showed up and I was like "YES!" I don't have anything against drabble (I love it) but this plot was pretty darn good. I don't really have much hope for an update, since it's been almost a year since the last one, but if you don't ask you don't get. ) So. Pretty, pretty please with a cherry on top? *irresistible puppy dong eyes* YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME WITH THAT CLIFFIE! *puppy dog eyes replaced with desperate snarling* Hope to hear from ya soon! If not... ; }
DrowningInFeelz chapter 15 . 2/9
Tbh I love the way you respond to your followers and are friends with them :) it makes me happy. You seem like such an awesome person and your story is so good! Please update! I know life makes it hard but PLEASEEEE, those of us without lives are depending on you. *pouts*
arisha chapter 15 . 10/19/2014
update sheree
Pucks lover chapter 15 . 10/19/2014
i swears it's been more than a years. When are you going to update? OR DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR WRITERS BLOCK AND DECIDED TO GIVE UP ON THIS STORY?
Please say no.*_* pleeeeeeaaaaassssssseeeeeeeee continue this story I love it and i'm here to read and review so UPDATE!
Thank you.
I love you puck!
Zazo chapter 15 . 10/19/2014
AMAZING! Please update! I love this story so much! You're a horrible person for ending with that cliffhanger! Jk, amazing story, I don't think anyone's out of character or anything. Love it! Title really ties in well with the story.
Zazo chapter 8 . 10/18/2014
Oh. I just realized the implications of this chapter. And as an answer (or just a comment really) to your paragraph about 9/11, I am a Christian. I support my religion and everything to do with it. However, I have two or three close friends who are Muslim, so I (personally)think I have a better understanding of Muslim than other people my age. And I am so, so very sorry for the persecution that has happened to your people. It is punishing the many for the crimes of the few. I realize that there are radical groups in every religion. There is a church in America that actually calls unto god to kill all of the g y people. I do not agree with this, just as I do not agree with how we (as Americans) have treated the Muslim religion, and those belonging to it. It is times like these that I am not proud to be an American. If anything in this comment has offended you, I am soooo sorry. I love your story so much, and I think that it is absolutely perfect, especially the character banter. Thank you for reading! Zazo
Zazo chapter 3 . 10/18/2014
Awesome so far, can't wait for more. So glad I clicked the link!
i am a reviewer chapter 15 . 10/15/2014
please update soon.

thank you.
Katheryn chapter 5 . 10/11/2014
Wow. This is soooo cute and absolutely hilarious! I love how you portray Puckabrina! Their not OOC at all and you don't make them into a relationship like most stories.
Ok. I'm gonna continue reading now...:)
Again, thank you for being a awesome writer,

Katheryn
TheSecretCat chapter 7 . 8/25/2014
So did you end up wearing the hijab?
TheSecretCat chapter 6 . 8/25/2014
What movie WAS that, by the way?
super-sirius-saves-the-day chapter 2 . 8/25/2014
I really like your writing but I wish you wouldn't use the word "retard"; it's an offensive phrase and, under normal circumstances, would make me stop reading a story altogether. But this is really good so I thought I would just tell you in a review. I love how you keep Puck and Sabrina the same instead of changing them to be some love struck teenagers. Keep writing:)