Reviews for Cold Feet
I. Will. Hunt you. And your freaking little sexist friends. Down, and give. You. The beating of a life time. With a sledgehammer.
HEy chapter 1 . 11/8/2015
Please send Sullivan after me, I want him to tell me all about Sabrina and Puck's kiss!
XxloonyloopylupinxX chapter 15 . 9/7/2015
YAY! Hi I'm really new to fanfiction, I found your story last year and I've read it at least 3 times. You are an AH-MAZING writer. PLEASE UPDATE SOON! please.
Guest chapter 15 . 8/13/2015
Please update
Guest chapter 15 . 8/2/2015
Please keep reviewing. I think that's enough said. I know it takes up your time and energy, and I appreciate that, but don't stop.
HappyHippiHippo chapter 15 . 7/26/2015
Sorta confused and I really want some more Puckabrina fluff!
firetestsgold chapter 13 . 4/12/2015
Hello! I'm relatively new to this story, and I just wanted to say that I'm a fan of your work. I haven't reviewed as I go along, because I tend to review with every update, and I'm reading this while it has 15 chapters. The other thing I wanted to say was that I read your brain tumour story, and I really empathise with that. My friend was diagnosed with a benign tumour after she complained of headaches whilst on holiday. Her parents were doctors, so they took her to be checked over and she was diagnosed with the cancer. She had to undergo radiotherapy in America, so she was halfway across the world for ten weeks. She lost a patch of hair, and couldn't do anything without feeling tired. This was two years ago. Now, she is perfectly healthy, cancer free and back to her old self. She still has regular scans, and all have been coming up clear. Tumours are bad, but the stories don't always end badly! I wish your aunt all the best, and please can you update this soon? I really love this story. I appreciate that life gets in the way sometimes, so take your time, but don't give up on this.
SkyePenderwick chapter 15 . 3/23/2015
PLEASE UPDATE!
Izabelle chapter 15 . 3/18/2015
Hi, I'm a new reader. Just found your story today. At first I was expecting it to be just drabble, but then the plot showed up and I was like "YES!" I don't have anything against drabble (I love it) but this plot was pretty darn good. I don't really have much hope for an update, since it's been almost a year since the last one, but if you don't ask you don't get. ) So. Pretty, pretty please with a cherry on top? *irresistible puppy dong eyes* YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME WITH THAT CLIFFIE! *puppy dog eyes replaced with desperate snarling* Hope to hear from ya soon! If not... ; }
DrowningInFeelz chapter 15 . 2/9/2015
Tbh I love the way you respond to your followers and are friends with them :) it makes me happy. You seem like such an awesome person and your story is so good! Please update! I know life makes it hard but PLEASEEEE, those of us without lives are depending on you. *pouts*
arisha chapter 15 . 10/19/2014
update sheree
Pucks lover chapter 15 . 10/19/2014
i swears it's been more than a years. When are you going to update? OR DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR WRITERS BLOCK AND DECIDED TO GIVE UP ON THIS STORY?
Please say no.*_* pleeeeeeaaaaassssssseeeeeeeee continue this story I love it and i'm here to read and review so UPDATE!
Thank you.
I love you puck!
Zazo chapter 15 . 10/19/2014
AMAZING! Please update! I love this story so much! You're a horrible person for ending with that cliffhanger! Jk, amazing story, I don't think anyone's out of character or anything. Love it! Title really ties in well with the story.
Zazo chapter 8 . 10/18/2014
Oh. I just realized the implications of this chapter. And as an answer (or just a comment really) to your paragraph about 9/11, I am a Christian. I support my religion and everything to do with it. However, I have two or three close friends who are Muslim, so I (personally)think I have a better understanding of Muslim than other people my age. And I am so, so very sorry for the persecution that has happened to your people. It is punishing the many for the crimes of the few. I realize that there are radical groups in every religion. There is a church in America that actually calls unto god to kill all of the g y people. I do not agree with this, just as I do not agree with how we (as Americans) have treated the Muslim religion, and those belonging to it. It is times like these that I am not proud to be an American. If anything in this comment has offended you, I am soooo sorry. I love your story so much, and I think that it is absolutely perfect, especially the character banter. Thank you for reading! Zazo
Zazo chapter 3 . 10/18/2014
Awesome so far, can't wait for more. So glad I clicked the link!