Reviews for Cold Feet
super-sirius-saves-the-day chapter 2 . 8/25/2014
I really like your writing but I wish you wouldn't use the word "retard"; it's an offensive phrase and, under normal circumstances, would make me stop reading a story altogether. But this is really good so I thought I would just tell you in a review. I love how you keep Puck and Sabrina the same instead of changing them to be some love struck teenagers. Keep writing:)
Tonaro chapter 15 . 8/20/2014
Ah please update soon! You're an amazing writer and I look forward to the next chapter. Good luck with your writer's block. I know how that feels QAQ.
Guest chapter 15 . 8/15/2014
Please finish this. Soon
Jacaranda Penn chapter 15 . 7/22/2014
I'M READING THIS I really like this story please update it because please
SisterGrimmFan347 chapter 2 . 6/14/2014
I remember how much I loved this story ;)
SisterGrimmFan347 chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
So I'm doing a challenge and rereading all my favorite stories and this is one of them.:)
Guest chapter 15 . 6/12/2014
please update!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/12/2014
UPDATE!
Guest chapter 15 . 6/12/2014
it's been a month when are you going to update?
xXTheGrimmFanXx chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
Wow this is a great story so far! it's cute but not cheesy or cliche. However I did see some mistakes...
TheSecretCat chapter 5 . 6/9/2014
But I should probably get back to work now. I'll come reread the rest of this later. Just to remind you to not forget about us again.
TheSecretCat chapter 4 . 6/9/2014
I'm also procrastinating on what I'm supposed to be doing today and felt like giving out some positive karma while I do it. I review nasty things enough on this account. Wanted a fic that I'd be able to both be honest and say I enjoyed.
TheSecretCat chapter 3 . 6/9/2014
Also 'cause I wanted to refresh my memory on what happened. It's been a while since I read this fic.
TheSecretCat chapter 2 . 6/9/2014
Hey just here to bolster your review count 'cause you deserve more.
AWEOSME chapter 15 . 6/8/2014
PLEASE UPDATE! IT'S BEEN MORE THAN A MONTH!
561 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »