Reviews for They Never Saw This Coming
This story is amazing. Please update. c:
I lost my tardis chapter 2 . 11/24/2014
I really love this fanfic! Please update it!
snowgem33 chapter 2 . 10/17/2014
I cringe at the thought of what hell the 'Queens Academy Theatrical Performers' are going to put the New Directions through. But, the Glee Club always has their own special brand of payback...however it doesn't seem as though you like the New Directions, only Sue. I do HOPE (and by hope I mean I hope you're still continuing this story!) to see much more of this in the future. Sayanora.
Dylan Walight chapter 2 . 9/14/2014
I loved it please update as soon as you can please
Someone-Who-Needs-More-Sleep chapter 2 . 7/4/2014
Please continue!
VampireRules chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
I love your story! Please update soon!
Kili chapter 2 . 10/23/2013
This is a super cute mash up, and your writing is great! I hope you continue :)
GuardianofMusic chapter 2 . 8/19/2013
Update
robotninjawarriors chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Love it!
HElCHOU chapter 2 . 4/23/2013
ARGGHHHH PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UUUUUUUPPPPPPPPDDDDDDDAAAAATTTTTTEEEEEE I LOVE IT SO MUCH AND I WANT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS SO BADLY AND YOU NEED TO CONTINUE BECAUSE IF NOT I WILL HYPAVENTALATE AND DIEEEEE! Please! Please update!
FreeHugs4Sale chapter 2 . 2/21/2013
This is so awesome! Dude really this is such a great idea, Update ASAP
sparkleybluestar chapter 2 . 12/1/2012
OMGLEE! You NEED to continue this! I've been looking everywhere to find a crossover like this! I love Kuroshitsuji and I LOVE GLEE And put it all together you get this awesome-sauce story! 3 AH! I must know what's going to happen next! Are you planning for the Kuro characters to perform? and what song? are the Glee kids gonna show them what they got? asdfghjkl;strg I'm sorry I'm just so happy I found this! haha making Mike and Tina know who they are! XD update soon!
Sparkleybluestar
WwLOLwW chapter 2 . 11/22/2012
I love this plz update! !XD
Ember chapter 2 . 11/1/2012
Please Update! Love this story!
CrimsonQueen24 chapter 2 . 9/20/2012
Eek! I'm super excited! I absolutely love this story! What a perfect match too! Having the Kuro cast be theatrical performers! I can not wait to see what happens when the Glee club sees them in action! Please update soon!