Reviews for The Heart Of The Ocean
queen-of-the-libary-and-light chapter 2 . 10/22/2012
more!
nataliet9 chapter 2 . 3/16/2012
Well this is very good :D I am not a Titanic fan so I wasn't so happy when I saw your title, but this is very promising. In the movie, Rose's husband was very possessive, but more out of vanity than actually caring for her, will Moriarty behave like that? Or is he only interested in planing the crime? Write soon :)
floratang chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Of course that Sherlock would survive and he and Irene could be have happy family, that is I ask from the story, love to see that Sherlock and Irene be a couple and be together very happy, and I always image that how it will be if they will have a family and kids.
CowMow chapter 2 . 3/16/2012
Not OOC at all. Frankly; Sherlock WAS completely intrigued by Irene from the very beginning. I just have the feeling it's going to be a heartbreaking story. Not sure I can handle that after TRBF :'(
Aussieflower chapter 2 . 3/16/2012
I loved it! The way you fit all of the Sherlock characters into this story is amazing. (I know the plot, but I haven't actually ever seen Titanic the whole weay through-I know, I must be alien), but what you've done is fantastic.

"Sherlock's thoughts were interrupted by quiet steps, and his head turned instantly to the direction of the passive sound, almost as a reflex. It was a woman. She was rather young, perhaps in her twenties and she had long, dark brown hair, her skin was pale, she wore a delicate marine blue dress and she was absolutely stunning and utterly beautiful.

How dull."

That was so brilliant, and very typical.

What pains me about this story is the fact that so many of them are going to die...tissues, I need tissues.

So, loved it, grear writing, and very much look forward to the next chapter.

laura x
Eclipse chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
As a huge Titanic fan and, obviously SH fan, I would be very delighted to hear more! Very good idea, by the way!

Just, dont make Jane tooo naive, wasnt she meant to be 23? She speaks more like 13 :D

Looking forward to Chapter 2!
Aussieflower chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
oooooooh, an AU of Sherlock and Irene *interest awakens* :)))

Sooo, I loved the intro, absolutely lovely use of descriptive language at the beginning, and a good introduction to the characters. I nearly laughed at the thought of Irene as a grandmother, and I like the titanic twist. Some will probably say its a bit cliche-ey, but thats absolutely impossible for this pairing.

I loved the history teacher being benedict cumberbatch, though i have to say that you have utterly RUINED all future history lessons I will ever have. I like history, but now I'll always invision benny as the teacher, and will cry when it won't become reality. xD

When I read the authors note at the bottom I was like ! YOU KILLED SHERLOCK OFF? Part of me hopes that you will come up with a totally brilliant twist and let him live, but then it wouldn't really make sense if Irene wasn't living with him. Besides, killing him off is generally an essential part to any love story (though if you decide to keep him its absolutely fine with me).

Anyways, very promising beginning, and I can't wait for the next chapter.

laura xx