Reviews for So Close, Yet Still So Far
goody two shoes chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
This was such a sad situation they were in, with Ezra losing his job. But so sweet and tender and perfect that they made love for the first time.
lovemeforever chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
this was very good and pretty much what I think would have happened. very well done
ninjarazor43 chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Full story its so good!
CheyeM1287 chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
I love Ezria so much and you captured them perfectly. If on Monday it doesn't show them talking like this chapter. I'm just going to pretend it was. Amazing writer, over here. Thank you.
gigi.vergetti chapter 1 . 3/14/2012

just amazing and sweet, yeah they are true soulmates

and they made love *_* finally

dying here to know how this story will continue

Prettylittlefan chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Omg k this was so good you have to continue! I'm also waiting. Patiently for other updates, especially I Know You... COUGH. (;

Ahhahaha k yes update soon :)
HarrylovesGinny09 chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Love this story. Can u plz do a sequel of runtied?
DayDreamer077 chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
I like this chapter. :)

I really would like to see this into a story especially since the season finale is this monday.
Madam Thalia chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
please continue...I can't believe the last episode...make it better please (a) :)
xonessienichole chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Oh my gosh. This was absolutely beautiful. This was the type of scene I hoped they'd show on last night's episode so I'm glad that you wrote this so I could at least visualize it in my mind. I'd love it if you continued. Although I do love your Lucian story very much(:
PrettyLittleLu chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Beautiful 3 I want you to continue with this story, it's just too perfect:) I really needed to read some fanfic set after yesterday's scene, so thank you :D

SolitudeMyLove chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Wow, this was pretty amazing.

I'd love to read a few more chapter of this but I like it as it is too.

You did an incredible job with this.

NinjaOfAwesomeness chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
How much I love you right now...

you're amazing. beautiful. and amazing. when you publish your first book, will it be dedicated to me? ;) Okay. Love you. Byyyeee! :)