Reviews for Sophia's Choice Part I: Bringing the Dark Into the Light
ManuscriptMaiden21 chapter 9 . 4/29/2013
I like how you portray Voldemort: as the sick, twisted, pyscho-pathic madman that he is! Sophia is a very noble person, and I admire your character very much for it. Ha, the last bit put the icing on the cake! Neville will see someday that Snape isn't such a rock ;)
ManuscriptMaiden21 chapter 8 . 4/29/2013
That last scene was perfecto! Muy bueno, mi amiga!
ManuscriptMaiden21 chapter 7 . 4/29/2013
The humor in this chapter is perfect, and the playful interactions and scenes with Severus and Sophia are just lovely! Alan likes it too, Ms. Bean ;)
evanovna chapter 9 . 4/17/2013
your fic is just wonderful , I cried so much
CookieSpells4 chapter 34 . 4/10/2013
Wow, this story made me smile, laugh and cry. You've ruined my make up by the way.
I took your story personally, i lost my grandfather to leukemia a few years ago and it reminded me that life is too short. I pray that they will one day find a cure or something against this terrible disease.
You've got a fantastic writing potential, you got me and many others I'm sure to feel exactly what we should in times like this.
You wrote Sophia very well in the canon events while bringing in your own.
I'm glad you asked me to read this, it's a heartbreaking story but also beautifully well written with emotions.

Cookie :)
Alexandra chapter 34 . 4/2/2013
My dad had cancer and the guy who was my first
crush died of the same disease, so this fan fic is
very important to me. At the end, I just had to cry,
and am sorry its over. I hope there is a sequel.
MrsSofiaSnape chapter 34 . 4/2/2013
OMG! I have read this story several times. You are an awesome writer and sister. Yes this is my sisters story & I admit it she is a better writer than me. Keep writing sis!
Esrelda Snape chapter 36 . 3/28/2013
I love it so far. Thanks for the teaser. I can't wait to read the full story. I was hooked on Sophia's Choice and couldn't stop reading. I know that your next story will be just as good.
ManuscriptMaiden21 chapter 6 . 3/27/2013
Haha, deny it all you want, Sevvy, but that doesn't make it true. You are a worry ninny!
BloodCharm chapter 36 . 3/25/2013
I like it. Seems interesting. Would like to know why she is looking into Sophia's file or whatever you call it
Esrelda Snape chapter 35 . 3/16/2013
I laughed and cried so much reading this wonderful and moving story. I have lost a few people in my life to various forms of cancer. My grandmother from lung cancer. My Step mother from a nasty combo of brest, and bone cancer, and my grandfather from prostate cancer, and strokes. I prey on a daily basis that those dealing with this horrid and deadly disease are either cured or survive to enjoy life to the fullest. Thank you so very much from the bottom of my heart.
Esrelda Snape chapter 32 . 3/16/2013
I still can't stop crying! :'(
Esrelda Snape chapter 31 . 3/16/2013
Esrelda Snape chapter 30 . 3/16/2013
OMG crying crying
ManuscriptMaiden21 chapter 5 . 3/16/2013
See, that's where our stories our similar! "Daddy" is Snape's weakness! XD Haha! Great minds think alike!