Reviews for Everything Changes
MADStar529 chapter 17 . 11/25/2013
Great story.
whitley dahn chapter 17 . 2/22/2013
love this chapter great story you should become a writer
Guest chapter 12 . 6/30/2012
you know that Queen Catherine de Medici was known for her piety and against Protestantism was equal to Mary ... so there's much difference between the two ...
Fleur24 chapter 17 . 3/31/2012
YAY the Epilogue.

""Prince Charles and Princess Bridget were married to siblings Princess Eleanor and Prince Frances, the children of Anne of Cleves and her husband Charles II of Orleans. They lived in France and were close to their half-sister Mary, the Queen of France."" I like this a lot. Its nice how you got Anne of Cleeves into the story.

""Queen Anne died in 1571 and got to see her many grandchildren be born."" I like how she got see her children grow and have their own children before she died.

I LOVE how Anne, Mary and Jane all got happily ever afters.
Fleur24 chapter 16 . 3/31/2012
AWE its a sad day, Princess Mary is leaving merry old England. I hope she has a happy life in France as its future Queen.

I like that she's pregnant again.

""For the first time in years Mary felt whole again, and it was all thanks to her step-mother. Someone she never thought she would like much less love."" Funny how that happens sometimes.

Its be hard for Henry watching his first baby girl leave England. Mary'll make a great Queen.

I LOVE that he gave her Katherine's old rosary and once again called her his pearl.

I'm glad Jane has a peacefull life with Sir George.

I like that their first child was named Anne.
Fleur24 chapter 15 . 3/31/2012
Awe Princess Mary's not here for this birth, but its good that she's with her family. Lady Katherine Hartford, has a lovely ring to it.

I like that she and Mary Boleyn were with Anne this time.

Oh no, Anne can't die!

""he said as he cradled her head in his lap. He didn't leave the queen's room the entire night. He fell asleep holding her, and slept till after noon the next day. He only stirred when he heard a soft murmur from his wife."" This was sweet. Henry has changed a lot since the begining.

Princess Bridget Tudor. Interesting choice, but I like it. Its sort of fitting that Princess Bridget is the eigth and final child of Henry the 8th and Queen Anne.

You really don't like the name Thomas do you?

Its good that Cromwell's crimes have been revealed.

""Unfortunately for Thomas his executioner drank too much ale the night before and it took three swings of the axe to sever his head."" Poor Cromwell indeed. hmph, trying to hurt innocent children.
Fleur24 chapter 14 . 3/31/2012
""Mary had long ago given up hope about having her own child. She have begun her lying in a little over a month ago, Anne had come to be with her even though she was now six months along in her own pregnancy."" I really like that mental image and that Anne'll be present for Mary's labor like Mary has been for Anne. Its a very nice touch.

""Catherine Parr had been made Mary's principle lady in waiting and become like a older sister to Mary. Mary had remembered Catherine's mother being one of her own mother's ladies in waiting. That connection had helped cement their strong bond."" THAT IS SO COol! I love it!

Anne and Mary slept together? That does make sense, putting the pregnant ladies together.

Sweet Mary had Twins!

""Henry and Henry were asked by the doctor to stay outside the chambers for a few hours,"" That's just kind of funny. I LOVE how Anne stayed by Mary's side till she woke up.

AWE! Princess Katherine Anne and Prince Louis.

I LOVE how Mary said that the girl was named after both of Mary's mothers.

I'm glad that Anne found a good match for Katherine Howard in William Hartford.

AWE love that Katherine feels at home waiting on the royal children.

""And the one year old Charles had just learned to walk, Katherine enjoyed so much watching Charles toddling about so proud of himself as he tried to catch up to Katherine and Arthur."" AWE!

""She tried to remember her own childhood and couldn't recall anything about it. It was like her life started the day she came to court to serve as her cousin's lady in waiting."" I really like this, its good in a way that Katherine only remembers coming to court.

Yay Jane Seymour is married. Are William and George brothers or are they just somehow related?

I'm that Anne and Henry wiped clean the stain of Jane's past and that of her family's.

I hope Jane is will be happy in her marriage.
Fleur24 chapter 13 . 3/31/2012
""Her Mary along with her husband Henry would be arriving from Ludlow as well."" LOVE that!

HAHA, you don't like the name Thomas, do you? anyway I'm so glad that Charles stopped Culpepper before he raped poor Catherine. I'm also glad that Anne and Princess Mary helped her heal from her attack.

Absolutely LOVE all the little ckids at court. Sounds like a fun place to be.

""Princess Mary and Prince Henry of France."" LOVE the way that sounds.

Sweet Mary's pregnant and Anne's first to know at court!

Yep Anne'll help Mary through her pregnancy, just as Mary help Anne through hers.

This will be Mary's first and Anne's sixth pregnancy. WOW!

Yay Catherine Parr has been brought into the story to help Mary. This'll be good.

AWE I LOVE how one of the first things Elizabeth wants to do at court is see her sister, Mary.

Hmm Henry's going to be able to meet his first grandchild. That'll be exciting. Its rather sad that he didn't have any grandkids in real life.
Fleur24 chapter 12 . 3/31/2012
I LOVE Mary's interactions with her younger siblings.

""Anne walking towards her and kneel before her. Anne placed her hand under Mary's chin and told her to rise for today was a very special day. As Mary and Anne rose, Henry motioned over to a young man and before Mary could process what was going on Anne placed a small but beautiful ruby and sapphire crown on her head.

"You are no longer our Lady Mary, but our Princess Mary." Anne spoke softly.""

Hurray Mary's a princess again!\ I LOVE how Anne put the crown on Mary's head as she gave her the news. I LOVe how far Anne and Mary's relationship has grown and blossomed.

SWEET Mary's going to marry Francois and Eleanor's son. Its knind of funny that her future husband is named Henry.

I LOVE how Anne wanted to be there for Mary's reinstatement.

I LOVE how Charles Brandon is always thinking of how to protect Anne when at court. ITs very sweet and brotherly.

""When her father whispered to her, her face lit up with glee.

Henry put her down and she walked over to Anne and asked "mommy please stand with me." Anne got up holding her excited daughter's hands.

Elizabeth had always acted older than her age, but she was nervous in front of the large crowd. She slowly started and then blurted out "welcome my sister, Princess Mary." The crowd went silent, not knowing if the little princess had mistakenly called her sister a princess or not. Their fears were squashed as their greatest hope had come true. Mary walked in the room as a crowned Princess of England once more."" This might just be my favorite part so far. I absolutely LOVE how Henry let Elizabeth announce her sister.

I also like how Prince Henry led Princess mary to her throne.

I think Katherine of Aragon would be very pleased about the turn of events in Mary's life.
Fleur24 chapter 11 . 3/31/2012
I LOVE how Anne and Henry have a secret surprise in store for Mary.

Yep things go much smoothly without her oppressive father and uncle.

I'm glad that Anne has taken Katherine Howard under her wing and away from her aunt. Katherine would do well under Mary's care as well. She might have a brighter future in this than in real life.

"'Henry, George and Anne's constant shadow, Charles, waiting patiently in Anne's outer chambers. A few hours later Henry was allowed in the room to meet his new son. He was holding him when Charles and George were allowed in to see Anne and the baby.

"I would like you two to meet Prince Charles" she said matter-of-factly. Henry motioned to Charles to come hold the baby, "we would like you and Lady Mary to be his godparents". With the birth of Prince Charles the kingdom now had it's heir and the spare."" AWE! I LOVE how Charles is going to be the godfather of his namesake. I also love how Mary is going to be his godmother.

I hope that Jane Seymour will be able to leave and have a happy marriage herself.

Mary does need love in her life, which is why this story is fantastically AWESOME!

""but because Anne had actually always loved Mary. Jane deduced that Anne had feared Mary's "power" and the love of the people not the young girl herself."" That's an interesting thought. I hadn't thought of that before.
Fleur24 chapter 10 . 3/31/2012
SWEET! Jane's giving birth and Anne's pregnant again.

So far Henry and Anne have two daughters, three counting Lady Mary and a son.

"""Certainly, your majesty." Charles had grown to care for Anne over the past few months and often would not leave her side in case someone tried to harm her. A very overprotective "brother", but one she had gone to admire and miss when he was not around. Henry laughed heartily at seeing his friend nervous that the queen, his charge, was was going outside by herself.

"Charles, you know the Queen is with her brother. He will protect her from any birds or squirrels that try to get her in the enclosed garden right outside the door" he teased."" AWE! tHAT IS SO SWEET AND cUTE. cHARLES protects Anne from the animals in the garden!

I love how Jane wanted to name their daughter after Anne. It shows how far their relationship has come.

""They were children, no matter how much one didn't like someone there was never the need to do harm to children."" I argee with Mary. I don't think she could ever become that dark and cruel to hurt her own siblings.
Fleur24 chapter 9 . 3/31/2012
""Anne hugged her brother and then Jane. "Jane, I want you to feel at home here and to want for nothing. I heard you were have a difficult time with your pregnancy and wanted you to have the best midwives and doctors around you." Jane was touched by Anne's kindness and thanked her for her generosity."" I'm glad that Anne and Jane Boleyn are getting along. its good for them and George not having to pick one.

""Edward had acknowledged and accepted the punishment given grateful that he had kept his head."" Well its good to see that Edward Seymour isn't the villian in this story. Poor Delusional Thomas.

Hurray! Jane Seymour is doing much better and is seeing clear away from her family. Its good that Jane changed and understood what had happened with a clear mind.
Fleur24 chapter 8 . 3/31/2012
"'Henry sent word to Charles Brandon that he wanted him to arrange his beloved son's funeral, and to make sure his mother, Lady Blount was in attendance. Henry grieved for the rest of the day with his wife and daughter. Before morning, Henry would commission Holbein to travel to Hatfield with the family to paint a portrait of all the royal children."" This is good. Henry's changing for the better.

""The King now had a legitimate male heir, two beautiful young daughters and the Lady Mary was now back in favor. This year truly was a blessing to the kingdom, and for that he was grateful."" Yep things are looking brighter for England.

""He awoke next morning to see his beautiful Catherine smiling down at him. She leaned down to kiss him good morning. "Did you sleep well my love?"

"Yes, strangely I think I slept better than I have in years." The peace in the realm had finally reached Charles."" I'm glad that Charles is at peace. I hope that his and Catherine's baby doesn't die in this story.
Fleur24 chapter 7 . 3/31/2012
""Since Henry and Anne did not celebrate Katherine's death he never suffered the injury that plagued him all his life"" I'm very glad of this fact. Its better that they grieved for Katherine instead of celebrating that she was death.

I'm that Anne went to visit Jane and found out the truth. Jane, like Anne, was just a tool to gain power for her male members of her family. Now I feel bad for Jane. Going crazy, because she failed them.

It is shocking that she only pretended to love Henry. I hope She can find a husband that she does love.

""Anne had decided that Jane needed to be sent to a nunnery, and then maybe just maybe her shattered mind and heart could heal."" That's a very good idea. Get her away from her brothers.

""Jane was sent far from court and her family barred from ever contacting her again. And with that the Seymours were completely erased from the lives of the royal family."" This is good. Jane, like Anne, will now have less stress.

""Elizabeth had immediately loved her baby brother and sister, but she missed Mary so much. She was told just this morning that mommy and Mary were coming to visit them.

"MARY!" she shouted as she ran to her sister. "Hello Elizabeth, my sweet little sister". Anne loved to see how close the sisters were despite their major age difference."" I LOVE this! I LOVE how Mary and Elizabeth love each other.

Hurray Henry is finding a marriage for Mary. I hope its Philip of Baravia!
Fleur24 chapter 6 . 3/31/2012
Okay, I think Jane has lost her mind. She might be insane.

OOOO now I want to know what the secret is!

SWEET Anne has twins! I LOVE how Lady Mary Tudor and Mary Boleyn are each holding one of the twins.

""You have a beautiful Princess Katherine" Mary looked at her dad to see if he was going to be disappointed. She was having fun keeping Anne's secret.

"Oh and father, the queen has a secret to share with you. She forbade me to speak of it."

Henry sighed, he was very happy his daughter was born healthy but he was also sad that once again he was robbed of an legitimate heir. He slowly walked out of his chambers with Mary and Charles a few feet behind him and he didn't notice Mary mouth to Charles "Queen Anne gave birth to twins"."" I LOVE how both Charles and Mary have warmed up to Anne.

Princess Katherine and Prince Authur Tudor. Its a lovely honor to their memories. I can't think of the word at the moment.

Hurray Henry has his son!