Reviews for Into the Dark
Beloved Daughter chapter 12 . 11/21/2013
I loved this little story! It's absolutely brilliantly written. Thanks for writing and posting it! I particularly liked how Kagome and the youkai get along with Klingons. :)
Stiffinme chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Rereading this cuz I'm bored and can't find anything else worth reading. Still a good story, and still happy to read it. I hope you never take it down!
Monki-Neko chapter 12 . 4/2/2013
i would have loved to see some one-shots as parts of the epilogue, especially some jem'hadar ass being kicked!
Ezzie Valentine chapter 10 . 10/16/2012
You did a wonderful job with this! I enjoyed it thoroughly and loved that you didn't make Kagome ALL powerful, she did have a weakness in the Jem Hadar bombs. I love the interaction between the characters and the fact this is one of the rarest crossovers that I've seen. Excellent job and I really hope that you do something like this again in the future!

Ezzie
araanne chapter 12 . 6/16/2012
A very good story. I definitely understood the concept and the possibility that they survived long enough to reach the star fleet era. I would love to read more like this. Thank you for writing this :)
Stiffinme chapter 12 . 5/14/2012
You could have picked a better name for the ship...but otherwise, it was good
KEdakumi chapter 12 . 5/11/2012
Such a good story. I loved it. Well written and everyone was IC. I love it when these more unusual crossovers play out so well.
Ayjah chapter 12 . 5/10/2012
Excellent story... well written and just WONDERFUL :)
Stiffinme chapter 11 . 5/10/2012
So adorable, I can't believe it's not butter! I mean, I liked it. lol
Stiffinme chapter 10 . 5/3/2012
I knew it! You slick lil dog, you! I'm SO SO SO SO SO SO happy that he didn't remain dead for the whole story. I bet there's gonna be some kinda sparring between Worf and Sessh. That'd be...interesting. Do we get to see the children find out he's alive? Do we? Do we? Do we? Lol
Stiffinme chapter 9 . 5/2/2012
I'm getting a weird vibe form this one...did you just bring sessh back? Lol. I kinda hope you did. That'd be friggin awesome!
don redmond chapter 8 . 4/15/2012
This is turning into a really nice story. You've managed to integrate the youkai world into the tech world of DS9 reasonably seamlessly. I look forward to reading the rest of this.
Stiffinme chapter 6 . 4/11/2012
Oops. Kagome broke her brain! lol. This was...different, but then again, I suppose it would have to be. I still enjoyed it.
Stiffinme chapter 5 . 4/3/2012
Wow...I like it. A lot. Can I have some more plz?
Stiffinme chapter 3 . 4/3/2012
GIBBERISH! My favorite language!