Reviews for Bad Blood
Steph A15 chapter 11 . 5/16
callie is way to forgiving and selfless and too nice overall and she had no loyalty. She is trying too be everyones middle ground and that's annoying. her family hurts her friends her friends hurt her family and she doesn't get mad and forgives everyone
Guest chapter 30 . 6/15/2014
OMG I know it's been a long time but you should continue this with the originals! It would be perfect with Callie!
Alexandria chapter 6 . 3/24/2014
I'm kind of upset that she is throwing her new/old relationship with Marcus into Damon's face. I mean Damon only reacted the way he did because of his love for her the least she could do is give him a shot.
karmen238 chapter 30 . 2/28/2013
The story is good, but you left some things open. I mean i'm still wondering what spell does Niklaus want her to do since he told her he will help for a spell. And than there is the elijah/niklaus conversation where they talk about her mom and elijah gets really angry. I just have a feeling that another original is her dad or something. :/
RockaRosalie chapter 30 . 1/26/2013
GrumbleCrumble chapter 30 . 11/10/2012
aggghhh... this story is so good! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE IT! I love Elijah as a father it's just too cute .
Purple Dragon Of The Flames chapter 30 . 11/9/2012
An amazong story. Very well written. I think it would be awesome if you continued the story on!
Something new and fresh so i would do the season 4 it wouldn't fot propely, but thats just me :)
Hope to see another story from you soon
Purple Dragon Of The Flames chapter 25 . 11/9/2012
Still reading this story! Just havent had internet for the past 2 months. Greath chapter! I just love kol.
ILoveYou1978 chapter 30 . 11/4/2012
Please continue!:) i love this story! Your an amazing writter(: i cant wait for you to update!
Mia Salvatore chapter 30 . 11/2/2012
He didn't answer her question lol :D
Loved the chapter! And I think and hope that you will continue this story cuz I'm pretty sure s4 will be amazing with Callie ;)
SomebodyWhoCares chapter 30 . 11/2/2012
well he changed the subject lol
ILoveYou1978 chapter 29 . 10/24/2012
Omg!:0 next chapter im kinda confused *_*
SomebodyWhoCares chapter 29 . 10/23/2012
Mia Salvatore chapter 29 . 10/23/2012
It was such an excellent chapter! I loved it so much! :D
ILoveYou1978 chapter 28 . 10/15/2012