Reviews for The Hetalia Global Warming Crisis: Get Out Alive
Guest chapter 29 . 3/12/2014
NO, NOT RUSSIA! :( Now I feel depressed...
But that only happens when I read really good fanfictions, which this DEFINITELY falls under that category! Please keep writing, or I'll cry for a month and flood my bedroom...
InfiniteHappiness chapter 29 . 5/18/2013
This is one of the best- one of the best. Yeah right. This is the BEST fanfic I've ever read. Really. You have an amazing way with words. It's so... AHH THE FEELS! And will Australia make a comeback? No body knows! :] 3333
esdertytg chapter 29 . 5/18/2013
Yay Ty so much for updating. I love your story but omfg this chapter make me cry. I can totally predict what Ivan was going to say. You are so mean. # leaves to go into emo corner#
Guest chapter 28 . 5/13/2013
OMG WRITE MORE BEFORE I DIE. I WILL DIE IF THIS ISNT FINISHED.
DobbyRocksYourSocks chapter 28 . 4/7/2013
Fuck this is awesome :D
bunniesareninjas chapter 28 . 2/6/2013
"Checkmate" Me when I read that: FUCK YEAH! XDD
I'mnodomino chapter 27 . 1/31/2013
Great chapter! While at first I was totally lost as to what the tiger was doing, it made complete sense when Alfred said it. I should have guessed as much I suppose, haha. Again:
Great story
Great chapter
Keep writing!
esdertytg chapter 26 . 1/26/2013
Omg this story is so intense. Right now all of canada's provinces are probably wondering where the hell there father is.
munki539 chapter 26 . 1/23/2013
*Gasp!* you updated! Yayyyyy!
*Double Gasp!* nuuuu! She's gonna get Canadia! Don't let her do that France! D:
*Triple gasp!* I was thanked by the author of one of my favorite stories O.O *dies from happiness*
Anyway... Thanks again for this amazing story! :D
I'll try to be patient this time for the next update X3
someone chapter 26 . 1/22/2013
aw! dude come on im at the eadge of my seat here! dont u dare stop writing now!go 2013 by tha way ...january 22 now...woho right...keep writing now ya here┬┐?!dude i sound like an old lady im only an 11 year girl though. if u like romano\spain u read "bottoms up" . it has 80 fucking chapters!i i just finished it yesterday. u also,watch "i hate everything about u,america and russia,"on utube kay?...well,bye now!
I'mnodomino chapter 26 . 1/21/2013
I just want you to know that I am /dying/ for more. You are an absoultly brilliant writer, and I really look forward to reading more from you. Please, keep up the wonderful work! And pretty please update this soon, because until then I will be losing sleep.
munki539 chapter 25 . 1/17/2013
I loooooovvee this story! I found it on DeviantArt and was excited when you finally updated it again on there. This is very well written and the story is amazing. As annoying as your cliffhangers are, they work XD
Hmm... Are the skeletons going to go all Zelda on Canada now? That would be interesting... And what are behind the other doors? What's going to happen to Spain and everybody? D:
Please update soon! I mean, I know you're busy, but I'm just impatient. But still, I'm sure that everybody would love it if you updated more frequently again. Whatever happens though, keep it up!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
r u going to write more or wqhat?
RaNdOmPeRsOn chapter 25 . 12/27/2012
Wow great story. i mean kinda creepy but still really cool. please wright more i must know what happens next.
BrokenSoulRemainder chapter 25 . 12/25/2012
Yay you're back! I love this story so much :p merry Christmas!
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »