Reviews for Win Some, Lose Some
live4ever chapter 3 . 3/14/2012
Oh! I didn't know you couldn't rent cars when you're under 25. But i never try to... So it explains things.

Thanks Bella to propose to bring him back home. And Thanks you to give Edward some good quotes. I lové scientificward...
wakingsky chapter 3 . 3/14/2012
A little OCD? :-)
dowlingnana chapter 3 . 3/14/2012
Oh boy, I think I'm feeling a little sorry for this Edward. I love how Bella told him: Get in the damn truck, Edward. Go Bella! As we all already know...you're just what he needs. ;o)
dowlingnana chapter 2 . 3/14/2012
dang, Edward's got it bad. So, bad he had to run out of the room. This is just too good not to continue on, lol, as I will be doing.
dowlingnana chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
uh oh, somebody sounds a little OCD. So, I have to continue on with this coz' it sounds very interesting and something I've not read before.
lisazj chapter 3 . 3/14/2012
Thank God, the boy finally caught a break! Of course, once Bella starts driving and scares him to death or something, he might not feel like it was a break, lol.

Or maybe he might find out Bella's a little more acceptable a deviation to his routine than he thinks. Though having to face Chief Swan might freak him out a bit, huh?

Who does Edward live with, hhhmmmm? He can't be all alone! :/

I'm glad you keep getting attcaked by plot bunnies, Sav! :) Thanks for writing!
moonwinks chapter 3 . 3/14/2012
#1: I couldn't stand any more heat, so I got out of the kitchen.

#2: I couldn't stand the project, so I got out of the class.

#3: I couldn't stand any more rain, so I got in the truck.

What's next? "I couldn't stand my neurosis, so I got a lobotomy?"

Shay, your OCD Edwards are a hoot!
Hitchy chapter 3 . 3/14/2012
Wow! What a small world. I used to love that show... and to think that I cyber-know someone who knew someone related to someone on the show... erm... right, lol!

Poor OCDward. I'm an a-type personality who really loves (and thrives on) routine and organization, so I can relate on a very small level to some of what he's going through. Everything just seems to be painful and AWKward for him. I hope Bella is able to love him for who he is and help draw him out of his shell a little bit.
tinaconnor chapter 3 . 3/14/2012
Bella may have been Edwards own personal form of herion, but you my dear are guilty of turning a great many of us into fanfic junkies. We NEED a savage fic fix at least once a day or we go through withdrawal.
divyvicki chapter 3 . 3/14/2012
Great story. I love this.
Roshambo83 chapter 3 . 3/14/2012
I think I might have some OCD as well. Lol. But you'd never know it because I'm a slob, but I have have to go counter clockwise whenever possible. Driving. Walking in house or neighborhood and am a huge believer in color coding subjects. Green was always science. That's for sure. Your soccerWard did that, too.
team rob chapter 3 . 3/14/2012

or finding out while on vacation you aren't old enough to rent a car... something they didn't tell you when you booked your trip
LibraryLady08 chapter 3 . 3/14/2012
I remember being 24, married with a mortgage and not being able to rent a car.

Like being 25 is going to automatically make you responsible, right? :)

-MJ
GorGirl chapter 3 . 3/14/2012
I'm glad she's a bossy Bella - I think he needs that.
kiddikat chapter 3 . 3/14/2012
Atta boy, Edward, slowly, slowly catchee monkey...!
15,116 | « Prev Page 1 .. 980 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 1,000 .. Last Next »