Reviews for Win Some, Lose Some
AngeliqueMasen chapter 3 . 3/14/2012
What is WSLS?
twifanmom chapter 3 . 3/14/2012
So, I waiver between severe OCD and high functioning Aspergers...the counting of everything is what leads me to think it could be Aspergers, that and not liking change, but that could also be OCD...hmm, can't wait to see where u go with this!
carebear309 chapter 3 . 3/14/2012
LOL, are we going to have a demanding B? I like that.
twifanmom chapter 2 . 3/14/2012
Haha...a whammy...kinda like a doozey, right? Well, this poor Edward is certainly a little more than high up on the mental cognitive ability scale...he seems to be a little on the high end of the OCD scale with some other mess thrown in! I love the way you have Bella playing soccer, instead of Soccerward now we have soccerella...but, the crack on Mike playing "American football" made me laugh cuz I know how big of a soccer fan u are!
stoker fangirl chapter 2 . 3/14/2012
Nice job with this chapter: E's anxiety is palpable. Poor guy. Thanks for writing.
J.DRAST chapter 3 . 3/14/2012
Hello. I really like this story so far. It seems pretty cute. How paranoid Edward's funny! And Bella seems pretty down to earth. Cool combination! Thanks, Suzan Noerr
carebear309 chapter 2 . 3/14/2012
Oh poor E...does anyone know about his anxiety issues?
mountainlion718 chapter 3 . 3/14/2012
aww, he so bumbling cute!
annaharding chapter 3 . 3/14/2012
He's really an anxious mess, isn't he!

What's going on w/his sister? why medical bills?
bonz245 chapter 3 . 3/14/2012
this is good...that is all...thanks.
roxiegirl chapter 3 . 3/14/2012
Thanks bb!
KristineM chapter 3 . 3/14/2012
Poor much change going on. It sucks you have to be 25 to rent a car. I'm so glad Bella offered Edward a ride. I wonder if she knows he is severe OCD? Great chapter! Thanks so much!
laddymischief chapter 3 . 3/14/2012
im in love with your OCD edward. :)

as i am with every edward you write. no biggie.
rdmickey1989 chapter 3 . 3/14/2012
I am surprised at the h.s. reference. I was so sure with him being on his own, he was in college. Hum...all in due time.
AbsurdEnthusiac chapter 3 . 3/14/2012
That damned 25 rule makes no sense to me!

I like this story with poor, fearful Edward and kind Bella.

I also like your thing of ending every chapter with the same sentence structure.
15,150 | « Prev Page 1 .. 980 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 1,000 .. Last Next »