Reviews for Vengeful Heart
HeraldSaysNO chapter 2 . 10/6
I absolutely love this story, it had me captivated from start! I hope you will update this again someday in the future, because this is just awesome!
Speedyquader chapter 2 . 7/23
HOLY- wow, this fic is brilliant! I can't wait to see where it goes! So, Percy has clearly replaced Perseus, and kept a few other powers as well. Does he still have his powers over water?
firestarandwolvesgmail.com chapter 2 . 6/16
So far, this is freaking awesome! I can't wait for more!
Pegasus is so gosh darn cute! I can't...! I got super interested in this fic the moment I recognized him as Medusa's kid, the original Pegasus.
Oh GODS this is good! Percy's more dark than usual, but from what he's been through, I should be happy he's not crazy. Excited for Apollo to show, honestly. And Artemis. XD Maybe Hermes too? He and Apollo are my faves.
sid.kush32 chapter 2 . 4/18
Damn
Magnus gets Chased chapter 2 . 1/14
Not a plot too often used unlike most stories that can be seen and used. I don't see any grammatical errors and this very well-written. Hope you update I mean seriously, it's already been a few years since updated this story.
monks ninja chapter 2 . 10/6/2016
This is great keep going! Also did the inspiration for your username come from Sven the bard in Skyrim?
SpencerDorman chapter 2 . 9/20/2016
Love the story, and I can't wait for you to update! I've been thinking, what if Percy changing the timeline results in the world of the books, and that the legend of Perseus, as in the son of Zeus (henceforth known as Perseus), is actually about Perseus, the son of Poseidon (henceforth known as Percy), but he is seen as a son of Zeus because he uses the powers he gained from Thalia. If that's not where you were going with the story, and you want to make it so that it is, then you already have a setup for the plot. You know how Perseus slew Medusa in the legends? What if, when Percy went back in time, he went back in time to that exact moment, to after Perseus slew Medusa, and took over his body. I'm pretty sure that the sword that Percy picked up upon awakening, the adamantine one, was the sword/sickle of Perseus, the one that was used by Kronos to castrate his father Ouranos. All of this sets up my idea perfectly.
Also, the horse that Percy named Pegasus, could be the actual Pegasus in the legends, as in the first one from which the species is named. You could obviously add in more myths to this, but those are the ones I've seen so far.

What I'm basically talking about is the Causal Loop Temporal Paradox: where a future event ends up being the cause of a past event, which in turn causes the future event, becoming an infinite loop with no discernible origin. I think it would be a really cool idea.
SpencerDorman chapter 1 . 9/20/2016
I love the first chapter, and if the rest is as good as this, I'll love the story as well! So, Percy killed the Ophiotaurus and it entails were sacrificed in the fire, and it's supposed to give him the power to bring down Olympus, isn't it? So shouldn't he have been buffed up or something? Or did it not count since he didn't sacrifice it properly and he killed it indirectly? Aside from that, he's a werewolf son of Poseidon who was blessed by Hestia? I love that.
By the way, I absolutely loved the fight scene where Percy breathed that massive column of flames! It was amazing! He pretty much killed Krios instantly, and would've killed Kronos nearly instantly if he hadn't been shielded, and he literally melted Kronos's scythe into a puddle. Speaking of that, if his scythe was melted into a puddle, how was it used later in the chapter? I'm going to get back to reading, and I'll review again later.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/28/2016
Write more please this is amazing please write more
LittleManY2K chapter 2 . 8/26/2015
I know I've reviewed this like 6 times but it feels great to re-read this and want it to be continued! Please, start writing this story again!
Arthena818 chapter 2 . 8/6/2015
Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update!
Lilie0107 chapter 2 . 5/25/2015
Woah, that's really good, continue this very son please :) Also just a little tip. Hercules was still a greek when he lived, so he had the name Heracles. Only when the romans took the greek gods and changed them did they call him Hercules. But otherwise great :D
LittleManY2K chapter 2 . 4/4/2015
You know, half the time I had no idea what was going on but I still loved this story. Great job, continue writing, and update faster!