Reviews for Vengeful Heart
Write more please this is amazing please write more
LittleManY2K chapter 2 . 8/26/2015
I know I've reviewed this like 6 times but it feels great to re-read this and want it to be continued! Please, start writing this story again!
Arthena818 chapter 2 . 8/6/2015
Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update!
Lilie0107 chapter 2 . 5/25/2015
Woah, that's really good, continue this very son please :) Also just a little tip. Hercules was still a greek when he lived, so he had the name Heracles. Only when the romans took the greek gods and changed them did they call him Hercules. But otherwise great :D
LittleManY2K chapter 2 . 4/4/2015
You know, half the time I had no idea what was going on but I still loved this story. Great job, continue writing, and update faster!
X chapter 2 . 3/22/2015
I love the story hope you update soon!
MisterCrown chapter 2 . 3/10/2015
Love it, very good story structure and plot it makes me want more! :)
thebeautifulbicky chapter 2 . 3/9/2015
Yeah. Dark.

Your fics are like little diamonds in the PJO archive. Probably because PJO is targeted at young teens, but hey, you write amazing fics.
thebeautifulbicky chapter 1 . 3/9/2015
D:

Your writing style is so scary. It's great for dark fics like this.
Guest chapter 2 . 3/6/2015
I love the way you wrote this story. It has a poetic vibe to it that makes every story that much better.
Unknown chapter 1 . 1/25/2015
You have a really sick mind
Dark Purple Insanity chapter 2 . 1/22/2015
This story, is awesome, I can't wait for you to update it!
Ackner chapter 2 . 12/26/2014
Please Update
Ironic Obsession chapter 2 . 12/5/2014
Your story is awesome. It's really sad that you only have two chapters but there long so that's good. Pleeeeeeaaaase update soon and keep up the good work.
Gothic Rain chapter 2 . 11/15/2014
I really like this story so far, though the first chapter was less confusing I hope you do continue it.