Reviews for Diamonds Along the Way
cajunghost chapter 4 . 8/21/2016
I really loved the way you wrote this. I loved the flash backs and the wedding. Great writing.
Nekary chapter 4 . 8/3/2016
omg, that was so lovely, beautiful and perfect. the emotions, the different perspectives and the flashbacks. how two ceremonies could be so different and yet have this strong connection. I loved each chapter.
E.Elliot chapter 4 . 6/22/2015
Man I love it!
FaberryBRA chapter 4 . 5/3/2015
;]
Harley Quinn Davidson chapter 4 . 10/17/2014
Love the story and can not wait for more.
gllover22 chapter 4 . 10/1/2014
Thought that I had commented , reviewed all of this verse but I guess not. Went back to this because of the new chapter you've posted in this verse. Happy that I did. Beautiful as always. I love how you make 'Glee' so much better. Always look forward to your 'Faberry' stories. Great writing.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/24/2014
It's still the most beautiful story out there. I can't wait for the reception. Fantastic work with the DB series, Poetz ;)
May chapter 4 . 6/22/2014
I know this is from two years ago but I still wanted to leave a comment, I can not belive that it took me a while to finally read your work, I regret that because is amazing, now I planning on reading everything, it will be my summer reading. Sorry for any mistake. English its not my native
language.
joannascaparotti chapter 4 . 6/12/2014
Hi, I just stumbled on this story after Googling myself. What's fun is that I did co-officiate a wedding with a Rabbi just like this, but it was in Rhode Island. :)
kiana.long chapter 3 . 5/14/2014
OpOOPPP,PkoPPPlPPPPpPO
CAFBOV chapter 4 . 4/1/2014
I hope you will continue your saga but if you don't, this was a perfect coda.
lemon-rind chapter 4 . 3/12/2014
. this series.
CarolineSC chapter 4 . 7/26/2013
So much fun! Would have loved to see the Reception too...maybe that is next lol!
SalGersGirl chapter 3 . 7/20/2013
I'm SO GLAD you wrote that part about Kurt dismissing what Quinn had endured compared to he & Karofsky! I was never all that found of Kurt, (as I thought he was a sanctimonious little prick), but I REALLY couldn't stand him after that. It was just more of Ryan Murphy's passive-aggressive attitude towards WOMEN in general & LESBIANS in particular. I had a HUGE falling out with a gay male friend of mine b/c he was always saying how much HARDER it was for gay men & lesbians had it easier, (especially since we're African-American). I didn't tak to his ass for a LONG time, after I KINDLY, (not so much) explained how EASY it was to be a minority, of a minority, within a culture where HOMOPHOBIA is more the RULE than the exception. I also explained that it was simply DELIGHTFUL to be REPEATEDLY told that all I needed was a "Man" to fuck me right. So THANKS for pointing out was an ASSHOLE Kurt was about that!
idgivetheworld182 chapter 4 . 7/3/2013
I can't believe this doesn't have more reviews. I almost cried at this. Well done.