Reviews for Diamonds Along the Way
Harley Quinn Davidson chapter 4 . 10/17/2014
Love the story and can not wait for more.
gllover22 chapter 4 . 10/1/2014
Thought that I had commented , reviewed all of this verse but I guess not. Went back to this because of the new chapter you've posted in this verse. Happy that I did. Beautiful as always. I love how you make 'Glee' so much better. Always look forward to your 'Faberry' stories. Great writing.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/24/2014
It's still the most beautiful story out there. I can't wait for the reception. Fantastic work with the DB series, Poetz ;)
May chapter 4 . 6/22/2014
I know this is from two years ago but I still wanted to leave a comment, I can not belive that it took me a while to finally read your work, I regret that because is amazing, now I planning on reading everything, it will be my summer reading. Sorry for any mistake. English its not my native
language.
joannascaparotti chapter 4 . 6/12/2014
Hi, I just stumbled on this story after Googling myself. What's fun is that I did co-officiate a wedding with a Rabbi just like this, but it was in Rhode Island. :)
kiana.long chapter 3 . 5/14/2014
OpOOPPP,PkoPPPlPPPPpPO
CAFBOV chapter 4 . 4/1/2014
I hope you will continue your saga but if you don't, this was a perfect coda.
lemon-rind chapter 4 . 3/12/2014
. this series.
CarolineSC chapter 4 . 7/26/2013
So much fun! Would have loved to see the Reception too...maybe that is next lol!
SalGersGirl chapter 3 . 7/20/2013
I'm SO GLAD you wrote that part about Kurt dismissing what Quinn had endured compared to he & Karofsky! I was never all that found of Kurt, (as I thought he was a sanctimonious little prick), but I REALLY couldn't stand him after that. It was just more of Ryan Murphy's passive-aggressive attitude towards WOMEN in general & LESBIANS in particular. I had a HUGE falling out with a gay male friend of mine b/c he was always saying how much HARDER it was for gay men & lesbians had it easier, (especially since we're African-American). I didn't tak to his ass for a LONG time, after I KINDLY, (not so much) explained how EASY it was to be a minority, of a minority, within a culture where HOMOPHOBIA is more the RULE than the exception. I also explained that it was simply DELIGHTFUL to be REPEATEDLY told that all I needed was a "Man" to fuck me right. So THANKS for pointing out was an ASSHOLE Kurt was about that!
idgivetheworld182 chapter 4 . 7/3/2013
I can't believe this doesn't have more reviews. I almost cried at this. Well done.
spinoza-off chapter 3 . 1/24/2013
I think you did a wonderful job with Finn. I'm impressed, he's not easy to write humanly or at least that's my impression after reading a lot of Faberry. The thoughtless selfishness, for example... It's not easy to show that and still hint at the fact that he is after all a good person. Or he triesto be, but not too hard. Anyway, I just thought I would share this. It was also really interesting to see his perception of the wedding mixed with his memories of his own failed wedding as well as of Quinn's accident. It seems honest. That's a lot to say when reading Finn in a Faberry story.
Drumchik chapter 4 . 1/13/2013
FABULOUS story. I loved the memories of the group as to what had happened previously, and I LOVE Santana and Kurt. Especially Santana's "You suck!"

You're extremely talented at writing these characters and I wish Glee would hire you to fix their wreck of a show.
SaneTwin1-2 chapter 4 . 10/31/2012
And then she wakes up and she's alone in Lima with Rachel married to Finn. Ouch! I almost expected that to be the end but then I remembered you're not the Glee writers. Fantastic series, I already read it but I decided to revisit it and give it my total appreciation. I simply love how you write Quinn and I love the one-shots you continue to shower us. BeautifuL!
LEALOVER chapter 4 . 10/31/2012
Just got round to reading this and it was fan-f***ing-tastic:-)