Reviews for Pride and Joy
Lollilou12 chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
Awwwww! So sweet! And the song is fitting too!
Quietly-Insane12 chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
Aw that was so cute!
zuellni chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
kyaa! that was so KAWAI ! 3
The Lord of Insomnia chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
aww that was soo sweet!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
. . .The words to describe this: Creative, Sincere and absolutly touching/awesome. You just combined two of my favorite things, Taylor Swift and Selim/Pride. I thank you for making this, just what I need :). Hope you make more things like this!
Tomoyo Hanizaki chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Oh my gosh please update soon! this story is awesome and i just love the innocence! It's so adorable! I just wish there were more Pride fanfictions :/
Silver chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
I admit, this is an interesting take on Pride. I do like how the lyrics were matching well with the scences. (Not too closely though, which I DO like.) Strange enough, I was also thinking about doing a fic related to Safe and Sound (Great minds think alike, lol.) Okay, so I kinda am gonna be iffy on one thing-I don't think Pride is quite in character. I think he should have been more reluctant to protect her. But that's just my opinion.

Happy Writing!

Silver
IceDragon19 chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
OH MY FREAKING GOD IF I KNEW YOU LIKED THAT SONG I WOULD HAVE BEEN ALL OVER YOU ABOUT IT WHEN I PUT IT ON MY IPOD/PHONE IN DECEMBER!

Tomorrow we will discuss this Li- DemonHipsterChick. Or should I call you Danger Ann?

That was soo cute! Oh Li- DemonHipsterChick I love you do much (in the most non-weird way as possible.)

And I was trying to remember my vocab words from English. Truculent means belligerent right?

icedragon