Reviews for The Stars Go Waltzing
twinklingeyes07 chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
sweet :)
shookenuppepsi chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Awww poor epileptic Sammy. Interesting alternate universe.
Eavis chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
This. This was beautiful. Wow - I just - I don't even have any words. Just wow.
Momodude115 chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
I love this so much. It's so good. I love how Dean is so caring and loving. Ugh, I just love it! Make another one please?
TeamAmWolves chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Ugh I love this story. I have a nephew with epilepsy and it hits in all good ways to read something fairly accurate.
maipigen chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
"Hey." Dean puts his hand under Sam's chin, pushing his head back up. "You don't get to be embarrassed in front of me, remember? It's not like I give a damn, it's not your fault."

Favorite line ever!

This was just an amazing read, I love protective Dean, well to be fair I love him anyway I can get him hehe. Really well done and I wish you'd expanded on this, but I'm still gonna check your profile for more SN stories 'cause this was as said, amazing!
Sonyama chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Pretty much dean protective.

I love this side big brother.

dean much adorable!
Ophelia Lake chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
This made me sad and happy at the same time, if that's possible. I love your writing and the way you portray the relationship between the brothers. Awesome job, keep it up.
AlElizabeth chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Good story. I love protective Dean stories- make me feel all warm and fuzzy! Poor Sammy. Yikes, epilepsy really sucks. All those damn high school kids that just don't know and make fun... but, that happens in the real world too. It's just sad that kids are like that. LOL that Melanie girl hasn't a snowball's chance in Hell with Dean now (hehehe).

Well written and entertaining. Keep up the good work.
cappy712 chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
That was cute and sweet. Loved how Dean took care of Sam. Thank you for sharing.
Grettigirl123 chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Wonderful, as always. Somehow your stories never disappoint me. They just keep getting better. Thank you for sharing.
A-very-supernatural-fan chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
I loved this story! Good job! :)
ccase13 chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Sam would be wrong, Dean doesn't want to leave him at eighteen, there is no age where Dean wants to leave Sam. Whether Sam has health problems or not, Dean still loves him best.
monkeymuse chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Very sweet THANK YOU FOR Sharing
doyleshuny chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
OMG that was FANFREAKINTASTIC! I loved it! Of course it was great though because you wrote it. Shocking! Anyway in a way the story was sad but in a way it was just uplifting cause of Dean just being an awesome big brother and Sammy just being an awesome little brother. At first I felt so sorry for Sam but I thought about it and I thought maybe I shouldn't feel so sorry for him. In a way he's lucky to have such an understanding and protective big brother. I think Sam might just agree with me. Excellent. (: