Reviews for Chaos is Always Fair
K. A. Carlyle chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Loving it so far! Only read a chapter and a half, though, but I'm catching up!

Also...Nightclaw, right? If I'm not mistaken... If I am, I'm so, so sorry for getting you confused! xD
Solstice White chapter 4 . 11/5/2012
I love both Audrey and Lacey! So much! You are awesome at capturing emotions in both your OC's and D.C characters, great joB! Also, the story line so far, while not painfully obvious (thank God) is evident, and you can defiantly tell the story has places to go! Great job, I hope you post more chapters soon.
p.s, I can't believe there are only ten reviewers...well eleven now.
Flammeous chapter 6 . 9/11/2012
I cant help but refer to her as xD
Sunfur29 chapter 5 . 8/8/2012
This is such a great fic! You did an excellent job and you are very good with descriptions. In addition, I was left in suspense so I definently look forward to future chapters! Please write more soon. :)
allthelovers chapter 3 . 5/9/2012
Good chapter, hop scotch gone wrong that was funny!

Update!
Zozeebobs chapter 3 . 5/6/2012
Awesome story! I really like the Joker in here and Audrey's such a badass - hope she escapes soon! looking forward to your update :)
bali-eyes chapter 3 . 5/5/2012
I'm loving the story so far! I've never seen another scenario quite like this one; an interesting spin on the whole, "Joker kidnaps girl" situation. It's fantastic!

The dialoque greatly amuses me, as does the extensive backgrounds you have given your OC's. You've done wonderfully with character development.

Keep it up! Hopefully I'll manage until you get out of school!

-Hanson
My Purple Skies chapter 3 . 5/5/2012
"Hop Scotch gone wrong." Oh My Gosh! That's just perfect. Ha ha!
My Purple Skies chapter 2 . 3/17/2012
Hello again. Just a little correctiions note: Not every sentence has to be stand alone. For example:

Audrey listened closely and heard Clown One ask Clown Three, "He's out, right?"

She thought she saw Clown Three respond with a nod, but she wasn't sure.

Clown One stood up, only to have a bullet graze his shoulder. He fell to the floor.

Clown Three reacted quicker than Audrey thought he would. He jumped to his feet and shot the bank manager multiple times in the chest and shoulder.

The manager dropped the shotgun and fell to the floor, lying on his side.

Audrey's breath caught in her throat when she heard the gunshots and the fall.

Clown Three's shoulders were hunched over, making him look shorter than he really was, and his head was cocked to one side a bit as he observed the wounded man

You should connect those kinds of sentences together and make a paragraph.

Any ways, another interesting chapter. I liked the 'no questions' part between Audrey and the Joker.
allthelovers chapter 2 . 3/17/2012
Oh sneaky peak!

Does The Joker know who Audrey is? he must do for him to take her, right?.

Can't wait to read the full chapter!
My Purple Skies chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
Audrey and Lacey make a great dynamic duo. So far I like this. Too soon for me to make a real opinion.
allthelovers chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
Don't be silly, this is not terrible! I've read some terrible first chapters and yours is not one of them!

I'm interested to see where this goes, please continue :)