Reviews for Sawdust and Gunpowder
lilcupcake03 chapter 5 . 6/7/2012
This is for all chapters. You have immersed yourself in the world of NCIS you could easily be a staff writer. I mean this is one of the best Gabby fics I have ever read! (I also love you have a M fic too, I can't wait to read it! don't worry I'm 25 LOL) but I hope you write more fics!
Sophies-Welt chapter 5 . 4/24/2012
Awesome story, loved it from the beginning, can't wait to read more!
Sophies-Welt chapter 3 . 4/23/2012
Awesome chapter, loved it! :-)
KellyRoxton chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
I really really liked the chapter and the title and must thank ncislove for holding her story for more chapters of other stories! She turned me on toyour writing... off to read more ofyour stories... especially if they consist of Lee and Amanda from S&MK! Lee Stetson was my first starcrush... hugskelly keep writing
gibbsgirlie08 chapter 3 . 4/11/2012
Oh my! This was exceptional, I laughed and could actually see this happening. great job!
MastersRose chapter 5 . 4/3/2012
Wow I loved these stories. I always imagined Gibbs and Abby as undercover boyfriend/girlfriend would make a great story. You have realized that thought into such a good story! Thank you :D
kangaleigh chapter 5 . 3/29/2012
It was a great story! You could have done so much more with it, with all the undercover potential, but maybe that will all be addressed in the sequel. Once again, GREAT job!
kangaleigh chapter 4 . 3/29/2012
The way she was teasing him about the rule was perfect Abby. You write them out so well. Very much looking forward to the last chapter.
kangaleigh chapter 3 . 3/29/2012
What a fabulous chapter. Loved the setting and his "heroics".
kangaleigh chapter 2 . 3/29/2012
Yet another fabulous chapter. Look forward to reading more of this story.
kangaleigh chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
First chapter is fantastic. You did very well in capturing their personalities and it was a great setup.
punkcatwitissues chapter 5 . 3/21/2012
That was a fabulous ending! Tony and Gibbs were just hilarious at the beginning. And as soon as Abby walked into that room...poor Gibbs. lol
punkcatwitissues chapter 4 . 3/21/2012
Oh that was just awesome! I looooooved seeing Abby play with him and the cat metaphors were just perfect. (also the clarification of those issues will prove useful to me in the future,lol) Another fabulous chapter. I'm glad I saved it until I had the time to really enjoy it.
gosgirl chapter 5 . 3/21/2012
A terrific chapter - concise but conveying so much. Love the case file aspect... and it cries out for you to continue with this undercover assignment aspect to its conclusion *throws chocolate, ice cream and cookies in your direction as bribery*... LOVE the way you nail their voices - I could hear them in my head, and you ramp up the sexual tension beautifully, the scenes in the bullpen and the elevator steaming off the page. Very much look forward to reading more from you in the Gabby world.
Ziver69 chapter 5 . 3/20/2012
Loved it. Thank goodness you said Sequel or I might have been heartbroken. Can't wait to read it. Favorite line; "Probably came to warn you that Tony's cheese finally slipped off his cracker."
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »