Reviews for The Eyes of a Child
Mikesh chapter 6 . 5/26/2014
Kids do say the darnest things at the wrong time! Update sooooooonnnnnnnnn!
The Founder chapter 6 . 3/30/2014
nice:)
Lavonya chapter 6 . 2/1/2014
The boy was spying on them... ()
I really like this! Please continue writing it!
Lavonya chapter 5 . 2/1/2014
Heeeeeeeheeeeeeeeheeeeeeeeeeheeeeeeeeeee... I like the way Angel treats Lindsey...
Lavonya chapter 4 . 2/1/2014
DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN...
Lavonya chapter 3 . 2/1/2014
WOW... O.O
Lavonya chapter 2 . 2/1/2014
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
LINDSEY!
Lavonya chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
Oh I'm /interested/ alright!
Jesco123 chapter 6 . 10/30/2013
I guess the cat is out of the bag, right? *grins*

Well, I think I expected the PtB to have messed with them somehow, so that's not a real surprise. Neither is the fact that little Eliot might still be in danger. (This is not meant as criticism, because it's exactly was I was hoping for ;)).

As for the whole conversation between Lindsey and Angel - I totally get that Lindsey is insecure about how genuine Angel's feelings towards him are. I would actually go a step further - Lindsey might actually believe that Angel wants him around just to get Eliot to turn to him instead of Lindsey and then kick Lindsey to the curve. At least I could totally see Lindsey thinking that. Or somehow sacrificing himself (you know, leaving of some kind) to keep Eliot safe believing Eliot will be better off with Angel anyway. Hm, I guess I'll have to wait what you come up with.

Seems Lorne couldn't keep his mouth shut. And Angel and Lindsey have some explaining to do :).
sweetteatwo chapter 6 . 10/22/2013
So glad to see a new chapter and that Angel and Lindsay are learning the truth about their son and now
I hope to see them become a item. please update I would like to see their relationship get better so that
they can become a family.
Quiet Ryter chapter 6 . 10/14/2013
Thanks for updating your story. This is a neat chapter.:) Please update your story.
msdarque chapter 6 . 10/13/2013
Wow... interesting, quite heartfelt chapter with a really intriguing ending! :D
Cannot wait to read more and see how things go.
LadyCK7 chapter 6 . 10/11/2013
This story is wonderful & I cannot wait until you continue it. Thank you for sharing your gift
SlytherinQueen020 chapter 6 . 10/8/2013
It's been so long since I've read your story. Oh how I've missed you! This was a very cute chapter. I loved it. Update soon please. Ciao.
Kittendragon chapter 6 . 10/7/2013
Oh Eliot! He's so dang cute and smart. (Of course, with daddies like his, of course he'd be brilliant. ;) )

I hope Lorne didn't accidentally tell him that Angel was his other daddy, though.