Reviews for You Can Never Get Enough
MidnightLuve chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
ok that was different but still really good like i been reading in the reviews people are right when they say u give craigs charaters something different everytime but u still stay in character it's amazing
Guest chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
Awesome! I love how you write your characters so realistically but at the same time they're unique. Like you just capture their entire being. You are a great writer.
Renna-Ray chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
love it _
ATTHESTROKEOFMIDNIGHT chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
I think I've left enough comments on your fics but ughgh i can't get over how good they are!
PiNKCooKieS chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
I'm a sorry sucker for this couple, and you just write them too damn well. I loved it! I loved it so much. Great job, sososo great job, and now I'm just gonna go into that corner and turn into a giggling garble of gush because your story was just so great.

Thanks for writing it.
KeiMaxwell chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Lovely oneshot. :D I actually have pet peeve with love confessions just shortly after the boys jumped each other, but with these two and their background story, I think it fits well. :3
ChibiCHICKENluver chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
THIS IS SO PERFECT ALL OF YOUR FANFICS ARE PERFECT YOUR WRITING IS PERFECT YOU'RE PERFECT I LOVE YOU
w0rmsign chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Cuuuute. Creepy spiderman-stalker Craig is ridiculous :D

/Sometimes after we fight – I go home and beat off /

My personal Tweek headcanon btw, right there. unf
Let Me Down chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
God, that was fantastic and adorable and I loved it so much! I can't even handle it, jesus.
BattyCore chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
I can't believe it took me so long to read this. Dx It was completely wonderful! Not that I'd expect any less from you, haha. :D People write about the fight in "Tweek vs Craig" all the time, but they don't really do it well or go anywhere with it. And you made their moments so intense, even the non-detailed ones. I loved this~
Druekee chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
Wow, hot. Like, can I mention that I actually box and find boxing extremely attractive? Because jesus christ I almost had a heart attack when I read that this involved Craig/Tweek boxing.

yes. just, yes. very good.
codytoads chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
Loved! 'Legend of Zelda bed sheets' Jesus Christ I fangirled c:
KirstenTheDestroyer chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
First and foremost: FUCK I WANT ZELDA BED SHEETS.

Second: FUCK that was hot. I don't know what it was but this was my favorite sex scene that you've written. DAYUM GURL, I just don't even know. I just fucking loved it so much.

This whole idea was just absolutely fantastic. It is a golden plot and was executed perfectly. Seriously, everything about this. Especially butt in Cartman's face. That was a particularly excellent thing.

Damn it I just have so many feels about this plot and the way you wrote it I just am so damn happy.
lilykinz200 chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
OH MY GOD THAT WAS SO PERFECT!

That was just so amazing and I can't even put into words how happy I am and GOD THAT WAS AWESOME!