Reviews for A Dragon in Shining Armour
thejazzienerd chapter 41 . 11/13
And another Easter egg cameo!
thejazzienerd chapter 24 . 11/3
DarkKnightmon has got to be one of the most likable villains I've ever encountered in fiction. The one thing that pisses me off is the way he manipulated MirageGaogamon here. Poor guy deserved better...
thejazzienerd chapter 23 . 11/3
I'm not saying I support what Ouryumon did, but he basically saved the Order. He pissed DarkKnightmon off and gave him a reason to launch his attack before he could fully gather allies. And DarkKnightmon still almost defeated all five of the other Royal Knights single-handedly. If those odds had been a little more even, he would have won.
thejazzienerd chapter 19 . 11/2
Ahh, the classic filler-episode-that-isn't-really-a-filler-episode.

I've been rereading this while I wait for the next chapter of Holy War, and I'm noticing so many details I missed initially or that just hit differently now. Like that Greymon Five cameo.
typoking7 chapter 42 . 10/6
Took me a while but I finally managed to read through this. I'll DEFINITELY be checking out the sequel!
Also congrats on managing to write something longer than the first Game of Thrones book!
(I also loved the interview with Gankoomon. Hopefully he won't try that with the war table.)
typoking7 chapter 40 . 10/5
...okay. That was epic. And painful.
I'mma have a lie down now and cry.
typoking7 chapter 39 . 10/5
Don't mind me, I'm just squealing at the two aura dragons basically fist-bumping when they attacked the mercs.
typoking7 chapter 37 . 10/5
Yes, yes, very dramatic, we're in the endgame name, blah, blah, blah but I'm a BIT distracted by that ADORABLE little interaction between Wyvern and Hinukamui. I now want them to become BFFs.
LET THE ENERGY DRAGONS BE BROS!
typoking7 chapter 34 . 10/5
Examon is NOT having a good day...
typoking7 chapter 33 . 10/5
I was not expecting DYNASMON to be the one who took it the hardest. Makes me wonder if Alphamon hiding his bisexuality hit too close to home... (No, I'm not just saying that because I want Dynasmon to give Rhodomon that kiss! What are you talking about!)

Also Duftmon reacted pretty much exactly how I expected him to.
typoking7 chapter 32 . 10/5
Aw... it was about time something went Alphamon's way.
typoking7 chapter 27 . 10/5
Okay, so I made my last review before finishing the chapter, and now that I have I have a LOT more to say but FF won't let me post another review on the same chapter so I'm posting it here.
I was planning on commenting that Dukemon's "In fact..." is leading me to think he's bisexual too (or something similar at any rate) but I'm kind of distracted by... that last bit.
I initially found it curious that you chose to use Omegamon Zwart for the corrupted form of Omegamon, when Zwart is supposed to be no more evil than normal Omegamon and Zwart Defeat is the actual corrupted form.
...And then I looked at when this story was published and when it was finished, and realized that Zwart Defeat hadn't debuted yet.
Will that be one of the things you update when you go back to revise this after you finish the sequel?
(Also PS: you missed the horizontal line break at the start of Dukemon's segment.
typoking7 chapter 28 . 10/5
Wait, wait, wait... A DECADE?! THAT's how long ago DarkKnightmon's attempted coup was?! I was under the impression that it's been like, CENTURIES, since Digimon are functionally immortal. You're telling me that the Royal Knights have only been a thing for TEN YEARS?!
typoking7 chapter 25 . 10/5
Oooohohohohoho! YES! DRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAA!
typoking7 chapter 12 . 10/2
Yesss... DRAMA!
Also, props to Omega for doing the mature thing and confess to his eavesdropping instead of keeping it, and the fact that he found out about Alpha and Ouryu's relationship, a secret. Honesty is the best policy!