Reviews for A Dragon in Shining Armour
dragonsofthe8elements chapter 25 . 5/11/2014
just to let you know in one of omegamons lines you put 'he' instead of 'we'.
Lady Beelze chapter 18 . 5/11/2014
Hey there

good chapter. i don't have too much to say except that i liked Wisemon thingy of changing/forgeting everybody' name xD i kinda like the arguments between duftmon and dynasmon, and their "forced peace" ruined a little (for me) the interesting relationship they where having. yes, bad relationship, but still good since all knights are getting along now...i also didn't like very much that you're using the english names for attacks while you keep the japanese-original names of all the digimons .w. dubs can ruin things at times Dx and i mean it both for english and spanish speakers. but it's your story so don't pay attention to this point. you should check this chapter again: there are some little mistakes like when dynasmon changes to leopard mode xDDDD

see ya!
Meicrackmon chapter 24 . 5/10/2014
Honestly, I rarely have the luck to find such a well written FF and it's about my favourite group of Digimon as well! You have absolutely no idea (or maybe you do?) how happy this story makes me, it's really well written and you eradicated the only plot holes that I have found- even if DarkKnightmon almost defeating all the other Knights is a bit shaky in my opinion. You also used a lot of different Digimon until now which is wonderful. I also love the fact that all Digimon that appeared had different personalities and aren't portrayed as stoic warriors once they're on a higher level like in the anime or games.
The point is: This story is amazing and you are amazing for taking your time to write this fabulous story.
Repeach chapter 24 . 5/6/2014
Now Darkknightmon have a plan so, from you mention about Dukemon hazard so far, i guess that he will coming up with hazard not sure but can't wait for the next chap
Brendan-Mudk chapter 23 . 5/1/2014
Well, that was dramatic. I'm still amazed at DarkKnightmon taking on ALL the (current) Royal Knights and winning, despite the fact that he had just fallen all the way to the bottom of a chasm. But eh, I will try to sum it all as them trying to keep him alive and not destroy the castle while he freely spammed killing moves at them.
It was rather interesting to see DarkKnightmon's decent into 'evil' I guess, though I can't say I get where he is coming from. It seems like a rather violent approach, to simply try and fight your leader for the title. Oh well, not going to dwell on it.
Not to nitpick or anything, but on chapter 10 part 2, you implied that it was Magnamon's indoctrination day, and that all the Royal Knights had a different one too, but in chapter 15 part 1, the founding members, including Magnamon, joined at the same time. Err, is there something I'm not getting?

Anyways, the chapter, (I mean all three parts) was excellent, and I enjoyed MirageGaogamon's appearance, as he is one of my favorites, even if he ended on the bad guy side.
Thanks for the chapter and the quick update. Please, keep up the awesome work.
Repeach chapter 23 . 5/1/2014
After reading the past of the Royal knight this so epic!. It make me want to know who will be the first to face up with Darkknightmon plan! hope you will update soon _
Myght Dyno chapter 22 . 4/25/2014
Called it on the whole DarkKnightnom betrayal ordeal. This will not end well for DarkKnightmon and the Royal Knights.
GallantHazard chapter 22 . 4/24/2014
Well, this is interesting. Ummm...this isn't going to end well is it.
Myght Dyno chapter 21 . 4/20/2014
Great, just great. DarkKnightmon is likely going to betray them next part or the last part of this chapter.
Lady Beelze chapter 17 . 4/11/2014
Hey there c:
Finally i read this chapter xwx i started reading weeks ago but couldn't finish and later i forgot xD

Very interesting chapter o0o seems things are getting difficult from now :O I already want to know which of the prissioners of Dark Area escaped. It was funny to read Akabuterimon and dynamon' jokes xD but i didn't get the 'hissy' one OTL also, i'm curious for Agarurumon, probably he sensed something happened to Anubismon D: Duftmon is such a cold digimon ;A; but i still luv his sarcastic comments xD

Will be reading the next one soon! ovo keep up the good work *insert heart here*
KonohaWriter23 chapter 20 . 3/24/2014
Dorbickmon is Strikedramon!
Lady Beelze chapter 16 . 3/14/2014
Good chapter c:

i still think it's too long for a battle with a single digimon xvx but well, i made the same so..let's try not to make our readers get tired only with one chapter. i kinda like/dislike sleipmon' attitute towards his rule of not killing digimons.. i mean, it's totally understandable not to go killing every digimon that causes trouble, but he was risking his companion' life and i totally didn't like that :c
rhodo' shipping attitude is lovely as always

see ya!
Myght Dyno chapter 19 . 2/26/2014
Shit is about to hit the fan big time between Alphamon and DarkKnightmon.
Lead Pathfinder chapter 18 . 2/18/2014
Hey there! I really think this story deserves much more reviews then what it has, because this is a damn good story! I love the way you describe things (some people dislike reading lots of descriptions but I like it, such as things like the looks of Digmon - you can add a personal touch that way) and the way you wrote your characters!

The plot is slowly unfolding and I'm interested to see how it's handled. Couple of things I wonder about though, such as 'Will Alphamon tell the truth to his peers'? I also wonder if once you have finished with all the individual character sections you will go back to Examon-centric, or is this about a whole of the knights now?

Love your story, no matter what you do! Keep it up!
Lady Beelze chapter 15 . 12/23/2013
Hello ovo

Finally i managed to read the chapter. Too bad i have to say it wasn't as good as other chapters you have ;v;u it was really long and i kinda got tired and didn't enjoyed the story as in other chapters. I mostly liked the parts with rhodo (or duftmon) sense of humor xD plus i forgot to tell you long time ago.. i think you shouldn't make the description of the digimons: i mean, you use like 3-4 lines with very detailed and specifical description for new digimon that comes in and at the last part you say the name: i always, always skip this parts and go directly to the digimon' name. I think it's unnecesary since all your readers are digimon fans..and if they don't know the mon that just appeared, they can look at it in wikimon eweu just an opinion, don't take me bad. I think it will make the story flow easier.

Too bad paildramon digivolved with dark evil thing :c let's see what happens in the next chapter; hope sleipmon can save him, he's a good guy ovo See ya!
203 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »