Reviews for A Dragon in Shining Armour
The Fire Magician chapter 3 . 6/4/2012
Epic story! I am enjoying how the characters are interacting with each other in such a way. AWESOME!
Lady Beelze chapter 4 . 4/24/2012
...Okay... I had to read "that" part again and again... and again and again to be sure that my yaoi side wasn't betraying me and make me think i was reading something else e e it was reaaally unexpected because.. well. nobody EVER uses ouryuumon. almost nobody uses alphamon. nobody put both characters in the same story, and much more less in that kind of "situations" ewe also... when you mentioned something about yaoi i wasn't expecting that couple, but examonxdukemon OR examonxsleipmon since sleipmon seemed to show some sort of interest for the dragon 8333 hm. it's the first time i see somebody ship (that's the word? i can't remember..) ouryuumon with somebody else AND with a male...apart from me of course D ahaha~ so *0* seems we're going to be good yaoi friends (?)

i liked duftmon's cattitude xD i like that type of characters, they're cool, funny and super sarcastic! 8D and... hmmm i wasn't expecting rhodo to be that... weird xD i mean, he's usually shown as a more subtle character when is about "that" kind of comentaries. the chapter was all ok, the yaoi thing was very surprising (and nice *0*) and i specially liked their training. i don't know. in fanfics i always prefer the stories with more battles rather than other stuff. this fic has a good combination of humor, sarcasm, RKs and yaoi!

I can't wait to read the next chapter! :D
253354636 chapter 3 . 4/15/2012
this far is really good, hurry with the action.
Lady Beelze chapter 3 . 4/8/2012
AHA!

so, here am I nice RKs introductory chapter x) i liked most of the personalities you created but some of them make me sad D: like ulforce's and ouryuumon uwu i've always seen them as friendly and funny digimons but now they seem not to like examon that much (specially our dear long ryu)

alphamon is like asdasdasd ** me likes xD rhodo and duftmon, as almost everybody see them (i don't like the way rhodo calls alphamon D: AND I CLAIM TO KNOW WHAT DRAGON WITH LARGE WINGS MEANS). i can see why you like the dukemon and examon; crimsom knight is veeeery friendly with him 3 hm hm... bmgarurumon was fun to read 8D he seems like those funny, easy to excite and energic characters that are always next to a cold-minded character (like pinky and the brain xD )

well, I hope to read more of this tell me when you've new chapters :333
tamersten chapter 3 . 4/2/2012
Ahh...bad guys. Every good stories have them, though I'm wondering why they wanted to take over the UDC? Simply power hungry or something higher? Ah,well, I guess I'll just have to see now don't I?v'

Anyway, the meeting towards the RK's and Examon was awesome~! I love how friendly/rude some of them reacted towards the main character...Poor Examon. He really need to fight and prove himself towards those more stubborn knights now! But I'm sure he can do it~~!

Another impressive chapter, hope to see the updates soon!
Lady Beelze chapter 2 . 3/20/2012
AHA! 8D

finally -w-U again, sorry for the big delay. I'm so glad to read RKs fanfics x333 i miss reading some stuff of them D: almost nobody pay attention to our hereos anyways, your fic looks interesting :3 ...specially when you wrote mah fav golden dragon's name! ** i can't say too much because only a few things happened but i'd love to read more x) as last time i review one of your fics, i luv the way you write :3 so fluent (?) and with nice descriptions. even when english isn't my native language, i don't get tired reading your stories :3 tell me when you have more of this fic and of the other too! *pervyplz* (?)

bye!
balbriggansmith chapter 2 . 3/16/2012
hey, nice story, I look forward to the update
tamersten chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Ah,you know, I probably should've expected this from you: An awesome digimon story, fascinating plotline,and likeable characters. Really, really should've expected this. Another good job~!

Oh,and I've read the rpgs stories you and your friends wrote...It was totally awesome! Getting really, really brutal and sad at times...but so good nonetheless! Wish I could join too...

Continue your great work!
203 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14