Reviews for In the Interests Of
Ali-chan et Vani-chan chapter 19 . 2/28/2009
I found it interesting. nice work. plz update soon;p
cyiusblack chapter 19 . 11/10/2007
update soon
kasmo chapter 3 . 8/30/2006
I'm getting really confused now, with so many characters whom I don't know. Sorry, but I'm sure other people who actually have knowledge of FF will like appreciate this fic more.
kasmo chapter 2 . 8/30/2006
Maybe it's because I don't understand the way your world works or something, but your fic sounds kind of dirty, no offense. It sort of reminds me of slavery, in a sense.
kasmo chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
I know absolutely zip about Final Fantasy, which I'm assuming is what FF stands for, but I like the start of your fic anyways. Draco and Harry still seem IC, but I'm assuming this has nothing to do with Hogwarts or Voldemort? Is this a complete AU from the HP world?
Yana5 chapter 19 . 10/16/2004
when is the next chapter coming out

i love this story
ficfan chapter 19 . 6/1/2004
hurry hurry hurry. please cause this is a great story the best i've read, and believe me i've a lot

p.s. don't forget to go into lots of details
Kura-sama chapter 19 . 4/4/2004
o~~ Finally! Muahahaa ... though that's an evil place to stop ... *imagination runs rampant* ...No Must Get mind out of Gutter! Even if it's a very nice gutter~ .
;; Neways, aww soo cute heheheh
Mia chapter 19 . 4/21/2003
DAMN I love this story please continue writing PLEASE.
Gia chapter 19 . 4/18/2003
Geez, so sorry about how long it took me to review! -() I love that last bit, a turning point for the both, eh? Anyway, I've made a new email addy that only deals with FFNET, so when you update, could you email me at:

thanks!
Ezekiel Klitiras chapter 19 . 4/15/2003
lo~ve it! Great story! Continue!
A Fallen Angel chapter 1 . 4/12/2003
I haven't read this yet. I opened this to find out if you had really written Draco as a girl. Which is seems from skimming you haven't.

In which case he is a Sorcerer NOT a Sorceress BIG difference. You might get alot more readers and reviews if people know that you haven't given our dear Draco a sex change! _ Just letting you know. I am going to go read now!
Mia chapter 18 . 3/26/2003
I love love love love love this story. please write more soon. Awsome!
Shades chapter 18 . 3/11/2003
*grins at muses* HAHA!

*looks terrified for Quistis and Irvine*

*STARES AT DUMBLEDORE* PHWEE? Are you NUTS? *puts hand to forehead* As if we didn't have ENOUGH problems..

*growls at Peter* Rat.

*looks sadly at Harry*

MORE!
fiery frost chapter 17 . 2/13/2003
i really really like it so far... and hope you'll continue it even faster. I like the way you describe the boys in this chappie:)