Reviews for Dragon Keeper
Anonymous chapter 16 . 6/13
Ahhhh! I love the epilogue!
(Thank you SO much for spelling it -ogue instead of -ouge)
Twice the speed of Toothless? Please.
Zoha Ven chapter 16 . 5/31
This story was AMAZING. "I . . . I don't have the words . . . "
(Hiccup) "Yeah, and this is AWESOME!" (Tuff) "This is . . . Amazing. You're amazing," (Astrid)
Amazing story, thanks for finishing this and writing this in general. It made my day!
Sakura-Hime 12345 chapter 7 . 2/25
AWESOME STORY
IndigoBottles chapter 16 . 2/12
loved it.
TooLazyToLogIn chapter 16 . 1/5
LOOP HOLE ALERT: THE BABY DRAGON DISAPPEARED
ImDatFrootloop chapter 16 . 12/30/2015
OMG I LOVED THIS STORY BUT I CRIED LIKE 3 TIMES! (Especially at the end)
The Shadow Fright Dragon chapter 16 . 12/1/2015
OH MY GOD BLAAAAAAAAAAAA! Wow, stupid reaction. But... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Explain enough?
The Shadow Fright Dragon chapter 13 . 12/1/2015
*blink blink*
The Shadow Fright Dragon chapter 1 . 12/1/2015
:O
BYoshi1993 chapter 16 . 10/4/2015
Alright, I'm going to come right out and say it; your story was weird. I feel a sense of emptiness with this story. Okay, Hiccup goes to Hogwarts...to tame the dragons and be normal for a month. Dumbledore is suspiciously absent/non-responsive to anything. Hermione is...bad? Then Astrid comes out of nowhere to whisk him off back home to a despondent father and Toothless. The memory thing seemed really, really unexplained and random, only there to add drama to an otherwise vague story.

Finally, the epilogue doesn't tie-up anything for me. I'm just even more confused. A random, distant ancestor of Hiccup's appears and Hermione gets to relive the good days of her time with Hiccup, along with the tremendous amount of guilt she probably felt for watching him lose everything and doing nothing about it?

I honestly don't say this often, but this story seemed really aimless. It strung me along, enticing me with the hopes of something more interesting happening (more than detentions, a kiss on the cheek, and a dance). Then it ends abruptly without warning and without explaining any of the inconsequential bits of strife that you put me through.

P.S. While my critique of your story may not be like your other reviewers, I hope you don't take it too harshly. I think your last author's note said you wrote it 2 years ago?
sakuras.horcrux chapter 1 . 8/23/2015
OOhhh I've never read a HTTYD/HP crossover before!