Reviews for Dragon Keeper
TwiDash FTW .Harmony Dash chapter 16 . 9/3
Amazing story. Half of it had me squealing like a true fangirl XD
mabel-but-slytherin chapter 13 . 6/23
Just have to stop by to say even though the story finished too quickly to give many answers, I loved this chapter and all of the questions it raised. I was expecting a slower build with Hiccup discovering his loss in memory, but the way you did it: with Astrid arriving and Hiccup's memory fleeing so quickly he can barely hold on to a conversation with her, to be incredible. Obviously they had no stop to figure things out and need to get Hiccup out of there, but do you have any thoughts on what happened? How did Astrid get a portkey and who is the person who mentioned Hiccup might forget? Did Dumbledore know Hiccup was forgetting? Did he DO that to Hiccup to try to keep a dragon keeper or was it some side effect of time travel or Hogwart's anti-muggle charms? Haha I know this isn't entirely relevant and the story: especially Hiccup's reunion with Toothless, was great, but I can't help but find myself more drawn to that. Thanks for writing and finishing this great fic!
Jae chapter 16 . 5/31
Wow. This was amazing. I loved that ending!
Anonymous chapter 16 . 6/13/2016
Ahhhh! I love the epilogue!
(Thank you SO much for spelling it -ogue instead of -ouge)
Guest chapter 6 . 6/12/2016
Twice the speed of Toothless? Please.
Zoha Ven chapter 16 . 5/31/2016
This story was AMAZING. "I . . . I don't have the words . . . "
(Hiccup) "Yeah, and this is AWESOME!" (Tuff) "This is . . . Amazing. You're amazing," (Astrid)
Amazing story, thanks for finishing this and writing this in general. It made my day!
Sakura-Hime 12345 chapter 7 . 2/25/2016
AWESOME STORY
a-ghoul-who-loves-books chapter 16 . 2/12/2016
loved it.
TooLazyToLogIn chapter 16 . 1/5/2016
LOOP HOLE ALERT: THE BABY DRAGON DISAPPEARED
ImDatFrootloop chapter 16 . 12/30/2015
OMG I LOVED THIS STORY BUT I CRIED LIKE 3 TIMES! (Especially at the end)
The Shadow Fright Dragon chapter 16 . 12/1/2015
OH MY GOD BLAAAAAAAAAAAA! Wow, stupid reaction. But... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Explain enough?
The Shadow Fright Dragon chapter 13 . 12/1/2015