Reviews for Dragon Keeper
R. Howard Lawrence chapter 16 . 6/20
Very well constructed
You left a few plot holes
But a good story non the less
Am I the only one who imagined Hayden with blonde hair? No? Anyways, awesome story! I loved it! I also loved how you made room for conspiracy, giving no definite answer to what gave Hiccup the amnesia... (I think it's Dumbledore, but don't tell him that!)
This was the best thing I've ever read! Thank you for taking the time to write this!
WMaypie chapter 16 . 12/21/2014
Oh, I've never read a story that made me cry for a while now...
This is by far the best crossover story of HTTYD and HP I've ever read. I would be so happy to read a sequel of it if there is but if you don't want to, I understand. Thank you so much for sharing your story, I really like it. :) Happy Holidays!
Sevvus chapter 16 . 12/7/2014
yay!
Nanchih chapter 16 . 11/17/2014
Did Hiccup take the little toy dragon named 'Defender' home in his pocket? And if so, could Hayden have inherited her?
miriti1 chapter 9 . 11/7/2014
hahahaha that last sentence was just sooo hiccup :) I love how he just said it so casually :D
miriti1 chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
wow so good :) its just to bad that toothless didn't come with him :D
erifetim chapter 16 . 10/26/2014
I would have loved to see a twist where the port key from the final Triwizard Tournament game in the labyrinth would take Harry and Cedric back to the Viking age ;)

But this is great! Never thought a story like this could take so many twists and turns! Although, I still keep wondering, was it still Dumbledore's idea to abduct Hiccup? What were their intentions, why would they want to make him forget?
Stormy1x2 chapter 16 . 9/18/2014
I really did enjoy this fic but I was left confused by a few things - how did Astrid get that portkey? How did she know to come to the future to get him? And what happened to Verga? Did she go to the past? Get left behind?

Thoroughly enjoyed the characterizations and the bittersweet reunion of Hiccup and Toothless. :)
SapphiresAndPineapples chapter 16 . 8/23/2014
I just read that entire thing and Holy crap Oh my gods I loved it! Especially the epilogue! You did a fantastic job! :D
Sopho chapter 14 . 8/18/2014
You will not believe this but at first I was afraid of all that HiccupxHermione stuff, but it ended being one of the most credible couples that I read in a crossover. Of course that I love HiccupxAstrid, but all the interactuations with Hermione were so memorable that I was slightly dissapointed at the end.
Exp626 chapter 2 . 8/9/2014
I normally wouldn't like something like this, but the snark just totally captured me aha
Five Elements chapter 16 . 8/6/2014
I love the idea, and your style is good. I was surprised at how you addressed the ending.
I wasn't too keen on the new movie either, partially because I forgot the books were written over like 5 years in Hiccup's life, and partly because I hate change. But HTTYD and HP is brilliant, and your portrayals were astounding!
All-About-That-Ace chapter 16 . 7/24/2014
BUT WHY DID HICCUP FORGET EVERYTHING?